Automation's EOTY Awards!

You can use both.

Categories for cars/engines don’t have any year attached, but a new car is any car that is still in production.

I submitted some of my choices. :slight_smile:

Nominated several cars! I tried to nominate some cars from earlier this year that might not be as remembered or are buried in the CSR thread.

Also, it would be nice to see a list of nominations, so we don’t waste time nominating stuff that’s already nominated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Multi-nominations are probably a good thing. Gives a larger view of a general view.

I just don’t want people to keep nominating the same obvious choices. I’d really like to have a nice diverse cast of choices, especially ones that might be otherwise overlooked. There’s certainly more cars I’d like to nominate that are probably forgotten now, the Patriot Jetfighter is a good example :slight_smile:

1 Like

Someone mentioned linking the auto-show posts too, or just browsing and using them, as there were several new cars released at those threads.

Edit: I found these

8 Likes

I’ll admit, I don’t know enough about the forum to be able to actually nominate anything.

8 Likes

Ditto

4 Likes

Submitted. I think I’ve got a good scope of nominees.

Voted

Banner incoming!

I hate to even submit it. 20 minutes, no shits given, no effort put into it.

I can refine it some more, but as today is the deadline, this is how it will have to be

god that’s ugly :anguished:

4 Likes

I apologize for the delay! I totally forgot about this, and I’m really sorry about that. Time, therefore, will be crunched as I want results to be out before New Year’s.

Here’s your Semi-Final voting! You may only vote for 2 topics at a time. Any non-fitting categories and topics posted before 2016 are filtered out.

4 Likes

So we vote for 2 cars / people on every category?

I never voted in the original, can I still vote?

Yes to both.

Extremely late banner entry (but I have permission).

It’s actually more of a ticket than a banner, but never mind.

9 Likes

Time to start handing these around I think.

4 Likes

2 Likes

The ‘most cancerous thread’ was the hardest category, I thought to myself ‘pick only two? They all deserve a vote’ :joy:

8 Likes

I’m going on the assumption we’re not allowed to vote for ourselves in things we’ve noticed ourselves in. Would I be correct in this plan?

Hey! Why aren’t my cars in any of the categories!?

Oh wait…