Automation's EOTY Awards!

Ditto

4 Likes

Submitted. I think I’ve got a good scope of nominees.

Voted

Banner incoming!

I hate to even submit it. 20 minutes, no shits given, no effort put into it.

I can refine it some more, but as today is the deadline, this is how it will have to be

god that’s ugly :anguished:

4 Likes

I apologize for the delay! I totally forgot about this, and I’m really sorry about that. Time, therefore, will be crunched as I want results to be out before New Year’s.

Here’s your Semi-Final voting! You may only vote for 2 topics at a time. Any non-fitting categories and topics posted before 2016 are filtered out.

4 Likes

So we vote for 2 cars / people on every category?

I never voted in the original, can I still vote?

Yes to both.

Extremely late banner entry (but I have permission).

It’s actually more of a ticket than a banner, but never mind.

9 Likes

Time to start handing these around I think.

4 Likes

2 Likes

The ‘most cancerous thread’ was the hardest category, I thought to myself ‘pick only two? They all deserve a vote’ :joy:

8 Likes

I’m going on the assumption we’re not allowed to vote for ourselves in things we’ve noticed ourselves in. Would I be correct in this plan?

Hey! Why aren’t my cars in any of the categories!?

Oh wait…

Yes.

1 Like

When was the last time you actually made a car? :grin:

1 Like

Jeopardy music plays

2 Likes

I’d like to point out that CNCharger’s challenge was actually called the “Nuremburgring” 10 laps challenge :joy:

Edit: I also feel like an idiot for not submitting that post that Pboy made when he said his 7 series functions like new after linking his Twitter, which was where I found that he’d had the engine rebuilt twice.

7 Likes

ah yes, that famous racing tack where Reichsmashall Wolfgan Von Trips was hanged for race crimes

4 Likes

Oh shit xD may I vote again @titleguy1 ?

This poll made me fondle the search function for at least an hour… -for research, of course! :smirk:

3 Likes