AutoTrend 2046 "Best Raider's Car" Awards! [COMPLETE]

i am doing a car right now, the 90s sedan

Ok, here’s a list of active competitors:
@Marcus_gt500
@Mikonp7
@Madrias
And here are the active builders:
@DukeOFhazards
Please let me know if anyone else is creating a car. Thanks.

1 Like

@Crash77

I’m gonna step down from this. Not interested in this anymore.

Ok, that’s fine.

1 Like

Six days left, everybody.

1 Like

Ok. Submissions are now closed. Testing will start tomorrow.

2 Likes

Alright, since I didn’t get the amount of submissions I was looking forward to, I have rebooted the challenge. The 3 original competitors will be automatically entered.

Check Original Post For Updated Info And Rules

To let you know, since you asked for doing so, I will be designing a car for this event.

That’s about it. I made this quickly but I think it’s going to perform well in derbies. The name: Teskamikhon 4x4. A rusty, old and trusty commercial van that kept its original 5.4L V8. It’s straight-piped, off course.

You’re free to take the car.

ATA2045 - fromaj - Teskamikhon 4x4 Package.car (31.7 KB)

2 Likes

Well, this really didn’t go anywhere, so I just did a simple “which one works best” test. These are the results(you can get up to a “10” in each category):

1. @Mikonp7 Treadkillers: “It has it’s own artillery! Wow! This thing can keep going—even after it’s stopped!”

Passengers/load: 9
Speed: 6
Durability: 8
Design: 9
Handling: 7
Overall: 39 out of 50

1. @fromaj Teskamikhon 4X4: “Looks good, kinda chrome-ish, doesn’t scream, ‘apocalypse’.”

Passengers/load: 9
Speed: 7
Durability: 7
Design: 6
Handling: 8
Overall: 37 out of 50

1. @Madrias Huntsman: “A decent car, let down by it’s frightening design. The radiation must’ve gotten to this guy.”

Passengers/load: 7
Speed: 7
Durability: 8
Design: 3
Handling: 5
Overall: 30 out of 50

1. @Marcus_gt500 Law Enforcer: “It looked so good! Sadly, it wasn’t very fast, or controllable.”

Passengers/load: 5
Speed: 4
Durability: 6
Design: 10
Handling: 4
Overall: 29 out of 50

Thank you for participating, I’ve learned many things, and I will definitely put the challenges together better, next time.

Congrats Mikonp7!

2 Likes

I did go for a Fallout meets Mad Max sort of theme, so, I suppose my design did come through as planned.

1 Like