Auxuras Motor Co - The all-new ATL, Return. Remake

#Auxuras CTL will be discontinued for good, ‘‘It’s a burden’’ said Teiko Sakahashi CEO of American Saminda Motor Co.

The one and only high performance sedan from Auxuras will be discontinued for good said Sakahashi , the CTL was the first car to introduce the ‘‘Sport Hybrid’’ powertrain that feature a SOHC 3.5-liter engine that make over 350BHP , however the CTL sales never met Auxuras expectation.

Even with promising performance claimed by Auxuras , the CTL were too expensive and did not gain popularity and were highly underrated

The CTL will be discontinued after this November.

3 Likes

The CTL , well no one really care about this car .

Reason ? it only has a V6 engine and cost well over 40k , for that price i could get a Dimension with a V8 engine

or any of the hot hatches that make about 50hp more with better practicality and comfort at no extra cost :wink: #shamelessKunaiplug

1 Like

Auxuras, despite the lack of V8s, FWD and being too closely related with standard Saminda models, is still positioned as a premium brand - and considering this I’d say that it’s not that expensive for a performance more or less mid-class sedan, especially if there are compacts of nearly that price. For example if you were looking for a similar Zavir model, you’d have to spend at least 5k more. Yeah, that would have RWD and would not be rebadged cheaper model, but still would have a V6 (Zavir never offered V8s in this class). I’d like to add Erin into this comparison, but their current gen Berlose - which I think is in the same class - was released ages ago and doesn’t have it’s stats or price in the post (or at least I couldn’t find them).

2 Likes

#Saminda just trademark RXE and ZXE , a replacement name for Arrow and a “Baby Arrow” is coming on it way?

Arrow nameplate will be replaced by either RXE or ZXE , but what suprise the enthusiast is that Saminda trademarked two similiar nameplate , which means there could be a baby “Arrow” on it way.

Saminda and Maesima announced last year they will be collaborating to make a “halo car” and Saminda has confirmed it will be the upcoming Arrow , whether the baby “Arrow” will be a collaboration work is still unsure at the moment as Saminda have not release any details yet

4 Likes

Stop giving us hope , end of the day it just another hybrid car that make 200hp and cost 70 grand.

Earlier ago , when Saminda announce the C2000R the hype was as high as the China highest building , but it take so long to develop everyone wouldn’t care about it anymore and i bet the design is outdated when it come out next year .

No suprise with the RXE and ZXE

2 Likes
#YEAR 2016

#CLX , 流畅优雅的车 !

Auxuras CLX Premium 1.5T (FWD)

Engine : RB Series , RB15F3

Auxuras CLX Premium 1.5T (AWD)

Auxuras CLX Luxury 1.5T (AWD)

[quote] The first-ever China-made Auxuras has been launched in China. Saminda says the CLX is in line with global quality standards and comes in three variants. The suggested retail price ranges from 211,800 yuan to 299,800 yuan.

The new model is powered by a 180bhp 1.5-liter turbocharged engine, matched with an 7-speed dual clutch gearbox for fuel economy and driving pleasure. Fundamental maintenance and road rescue services are provided for free to owners for four years or 100,000 km.

The car is localized to meet Chinese customers demands and it features all-new design concepts, according to the company.

Currently, the CLX is planned as a Chinese Domestic Market (CDM) model with Saminda announcing it has no plans to launch in North America[/quote]

##Sales figure 2016 : -
##Availability :
China Only

##Assembly :
Wuhan , China (Wuhan Saminda)

CLX Premium 1.5T (FWD): $29,850
CLX Premium 1.5T (AWD) : $31,500
CLX Luxury 1.5T (AWD) : $34,950

8 Likes

“Auxuras , we just want you to pay more for a Saminda with a different badge so you doesn’t complain.”

1 Like

Looks fucking awesome, great comfort, practicality, economy and safety for the price. :ok_hand:

Why is the drivability so low though?

1 Like

Shame the rest of the world has to miss out on such a nice design.

@ramthecowy I imagine it probably has to do with his turbo setup and possibly cam profiles.

4 Likes

Oh I forgot that for a second. Taking that into consideration, nearly 60 drivability is cracking good for a turbocharged car in current Automation

1 Like

Looks like Audi, is a bit expensive and is available in FWD and AWD variants. Now don’t tell me that you didn’t think about Audi while you created it :smiley:

BTW, do you plan making an image-list of all Auxuras models, like you did for Saminda? Because right now I have absolutely no idea what Auxuras exactly makes and which model is what, and I think I’m not alone in this.

hmmm sure ! Auxuras line-up are pretty small that’s why i did not make a list of models it have

i will make a list asap when i am free !

3 Likes

Saminda and Auxuras are lacking of high performance trim for their models , which is kinda sad.

i mean look at Maesima

1 Like

#Auxuras new RXE might be a big hit for the brand

With its aggressive design and high price tag, Saminda said the new RXE could turbo-charge its brand image.

The new RXE, jointly developed by Saminda and Maesima engineers and produced in the United States, which critics called it as “2 Asian Gryphon”

Marketed under the Auxuras badge (Saminda in Japan), Saminda’s stalled premium brand in the United States, China and other regions, the RXE marks the latest effort by the Japanese automaker to reclaim its reputation as a leader in innovation and engineering after a spell of sluggish sales.

“We don’t see the RXE to make any profit, but by focussing on both functional cars and also advanced performance we will raise the Auxuras brand,” Saminda CEO Yuko Nagoya said

5 Likes

With the return of C2KR , and the new RXE with both RWD , i hope in the future Saminda would adopt more RWD vehicles especially in Auxuras.

And more exciting vehicles

1 Like
#YEAR 2016

#Introducing the CXS , When Performance Met Luxury.

Auxuras CXS 2.0T(FWD)

Engine : KA Series , KA20F2

Auxuras CXS 3.5 V6 (FWD)

Engine : JA Series , JA35Y5

Auxuras CXS 3.5 V6 (SC-AWD)

Engine : JA Series , JA35Y5

[quote]The Auxuras CXS is the first coupe to be introduced by this brand , if you’ve been following Auxuras lately, you will know that the Japanese car maker is on an all-out mission to shed its soft, comfy, pure luxury image and the new Auxuras CXS may just be the car that brings that change on.

The CXS’s architecture is actually shared with the ITL platform.

Exterior
The result of that architectural is a two-door package that is 25mm longer, 25mm wider and 40mm lower than the ITL sedan. As you’d expect in a sports coupe, the CXS has a low profile and broad stance with classic proportions such as a long bonnet with a short yet wide rear deck.

The CXS exterior is downright racy for a Auxuras. Carefully sculpted lines give the long and sleek car a sporty flair that has been missing from the Auxuras lineup.

Interior
Inside, the Auxuras has a very comfortable cockpit environment that has been carefully executed to place the controls and instrumentation in the optimal position for most drivers.

The dashboard is identical to the ITL, as with just about every modern luxury vehicle, the CXS is loaded with technology. One of the most visible is its digital instrument cluster, which was inspired by the brand’s CZ6 Supercar

Power
The CXS 2.0T, available as front-wheel drive (FWD) only, adopts a 2.0-liter twin-scroll turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine with intercooler paired to an seven-speed automatic transmission. This engine produces 246bhp and has 320Nm of torque.

The CXS 3.5 V6 features refinement and power under the hood. A standard 280bhp 3.5-liter V6 teamed to a nine-speed Extrodinary Gear Shifting (EGS) transmission helps provide smooth acceleration, predictable torque and good fuel economy. The CXS 3.5 V6 is also available with Auxuras SC-AWD (Super Control AWD). [/quote]

##Sales figure 2016 : -
##Availability :
North America

##Assembly :
Greensburg , United States

##Desginer / Chief Engineer
Walter Blue / Fukuyama Hiroji

CXS 2.0T (FWD): $37,400
CXS 3.5 V6 (FWD) : $39,000
CXS 3.5 V6 (SC-AWD) : $40,500

7 Likes

Suprisingly , this is the only Auxuras i would buy , top notch specs and pricing while having great looks.

Just can’t get over FWD on them…

2 Likes

Nice Audi :wink:

3 Likes

#Auxuras ZXE Concept shows that Auxuras cars can be sexy.

The new ZXE should look more like a compact RXE with it similiar name and architecture, but quite different in terms of design inside.

In terms of powertrains, details are scarce, but the Saminda engineer points to a hybrid system consisting of a 2.0-liter turbocharged gasoline four-cylinder (adapted from C2000R) and two electric blocks of about 50hp (at the back). Expected to produce around 370-400 horsepower and able to go from 0 to 100 km/h in less than five seconds.

A concept version has appeared at the Detroit Motor Show in January under the Auxuras brand, but the production version will only be ready in 2018 after the release of the RXE.

9 Likes