Auxuras Motor Co - The all-new ATL, Return. Remake

[size=150]Saminda introduced new Hybrid Powertrains and plans to make 80% of Auxuras line-up to be equipped with Hybrids in 2015[/size]

Saminda has made going green a top priority . The Japanese Automaker has said it is making Auxuras go ‘‘Green’’ and wants Auxuras as a fuel economy leader in the luxury segment by offering almost 80% of their powertrain with Hybrids , Chief Engineer of American Saminda , Shinji Shikato said. “ Every single Auxuras have to be re-engineered for 2015 due to the battery we have to put into the car with different type and size , we also have to think about the weight distribution – whether positioning it in the forward area or the rear is best’’

CEO of Saminda Motor Co , Yuko Nagoya said "For the further reduction of CO2, in addition to the advancement of downsized turbo engines, we will make Auxuras to go full Hybrid by 2028’’

Saminda released a new 2.4-liter i-VIC engine with electric motor and Saminda Regenerate Unit (SRU) making a total of 200bhp and 300nm of torque , Saminda also promised it will make atleast 45MPG in a mid-sized sedan.

In 2015 , you will see most of the Auxuras lineup will be equipped with the new 2.4-liter Hybrid motor.

So does that mean a hybrid supercar is on the way? :slight_smile:

That would happen but not so soon , our Hybrid system works better on normal cars.

[size=150]Auxuras ETL Hybrid Prototype specs revealed[/size]

When comes to Hybrid Powertrain , Saminda is not a stranger with it , but the 2.4-liter i-VIC Hybrid powertrain system took Saminda 5 years of research to archive the best outcome , the new powertrain was tested on the 2014 Auxuras ETL SpectaL (Highest Trim Level) , after a 200 mile test , the result come in a astonishing 45.5MPG (54 UK MPG) combined with SC-AWD and a 115 gram per kilometer of CO2

Other companies are focusing on performance car but yet this company focus on saving the environment :laughing: . Anyway i hope the Saminda Hydrogen Confident Car will be affordable

Affordable is one thing… What about hydrogen stations?

[quote=“Oskiinus”]

Affordable is one thing… What about hydrogen stations?[/quote]

I agree that would be troublesome , one thing beats me is that what happen to Saminda’s , from the past cars i see . There are many fun little high reving cars that are affordable . After around 2010 they have lost their way … i mean look at their CZ-S ‘‘Sport car’’ , a 1.3L hybrid engine , and they doesn’t have any car with more then 100hp/litre (naturally aspirated) , come on Saminda … you can do better then this , we need your mojo back making fun cars and not boring cars like C3 and C5 (As a fan of yours)

I really do wonder how much the hydrogen car will cost. The Toyota Muria cost around $57 500 US dollars so I am expecting around $60 000 to $80 000?

@Hydrogen Confident Car : The Hydrogen Confident Car is only for leasing at the moment , we will only lease to our customers for at most 36 months , and we will take back the car due to more research need to be done.

We do not make something because the demand, the market is there. With our technology, we can create the demand, we can create the market.

We already got the Type-R and CZ6 as our high performance car , shouldn’t expect more high performance cars to come any soon.

[size=150]CZ6 Teased for the second time[/size]

(Saminda CZ6 (Left) will be sold in Japan , Auxuras CZ6 (Right) will be sold in United States)

[size=150]’’ It’s time to make Auxuras shine ‘’ said Teiko Sakahashi , which replaced Josh Bryan yesterday as the CEO of American Saminda Motor Co. after quality scandal issue[/size]

Teiko Sakahashi , the new CEO for American Saminda is serious about the lack of ‘‘brand image’’ about Auxuras , ‘’ Without becoming a global brand, Auxuras will continue to be viewed as less of a true luxury brand compared to Cervus and AMW , and it will continue to be less prestigious too." said Sakahashi , he also added that he feel that Auxuras is ‘’ lost ‘’ without any direction.

Sakahashi is aiming for Auxuras to become a global brand by 2018 as it is only available in North America , China , Hongkong , Russia and UK.

[size=150]YEAR 2014[/size]

[size=150]The CZ6 , This is what a legend looks like - 2 Trims [/size]

Kraft Haus Technik Mistral AGTE Prototype vs Auxuras CZ6-R vs Manhell 1k76

(Photo credit by : squidhead)

Auxuras CZ6 (Saminda CZ6 in Japan)

**Engine : CER Series , CER550F **

Auxuras CZ6-R [size=150](Limited to 399 units)[/size]

**Engine : CER Series , CER600F **

[quote]**The CZ6 is a Supercar manufactured and sold by Saminda , The CZ6 will be sold as Auxuras in North America and United Kingdom , while it will be sold as Saminda in Japan , the car is bulit in America in California Saminda Performance R&D plant , When the original Auxuras CZ6 made its debut 24 years ago, it forever changed the supercar universe by combining scintillating sports car styling and athletic performance , common traits long associated with the exotic car segment with a new dimension of quality, exceptional ergonomics, comfort, and dynamic poise.

The CZ6 was originally develop by the founder of Saminda before his death , Kuro Saminda , which is a childhood dream for him .

Design, Development and Manufacturing
Development of the new CZ6 involved a global team of engineers and designers, with development of the 3.5-liter twin-turbo powertrain unit centered in Takahashi, Japan. Development of the body, chassis, electrical, interior and other vehicle technologies was concentrated in California , USA. Styling design for the CZ6 was conducted at the company’s Auxuras Design Studio in California.

Powertrain
Featuring a wide V-angle of 75 degrees to help lower the center of gravity, the CZ6’s twin-turbocharged V6 engine achieves the best balance between power production, overall compactness and reduced mass. With a displacement of 3.5-liter, it combines both direct injection and port injection, along with Inteligent Variable Intake Control (i-VIC) to deliver optimal camshaft phasing, for better combustion control throughout the entire rpm band while simultaneously achieving high power output and performance at high engine speeds.

Making use of an electronic wastegate for each turbocharger for faster response as well as more precisely varying vane positioning, the single-scroll turbocharger design allows for the use of smaller turbos to reduce weight and improve packaging, while still meeting power and performance benchmarks. Furthermore, the single-scroll design allows for more efficient collection of exhaust as it escapes from within the cylinders.

Wheels/Tires
The standard wheel design package for the new CZ6 includes lightweight alloy wheels with style spokes wrapped in Continental Conti-Sport Contact 5P tires developed jointly with Continental.

By combining timeless CZ6 values and advanced technologies to create zero delay performance in all aspects of the vehicle, the new 2014 Auxuras CZ6 represents a completely new and uniquely Auxuras expression of what a supercar should be with superior ergonomics, groundbreaking design and supercar thrills every day without compromise.

HIGHLIGHTS

3.5-liter Twin-turbocharged 75-degree DOHC V6 engine

550BHP/570NM of torque

7-speed dual clutch transmission (DCT)

Super-Control All-Wheel Drive (SC-AWD)

Driver Handling Assist (DHA)

Dynamic System with Comfort, Sports, Sport+ and Racing modes

Torque vectoring

6-piston front and 4-piston brake calipers front and rear
**[/quote]

**Sales figure 2014 : 911
Availability : North America and UK **

** Assembly :
California Saminda Performance R&D Plant

[size=150]**
CZ6 : $130,500
CZ6-R (399 Units) : $170,000**[/size]

If you don’t mind I will be taking my CZ6-R now thank you.

Now i want a CZ6 and CZ6-R ^^

A longitudinal engine in a Auxuras … something new must be coming soon i guess?

hehe thanks guys , i really wanna send you my cars but i got too many standalone mods , might crash your game.

the CZ6 i send to squidhead got many unloaded parts too.

P.S : Preparing for historic models for Auxuras , may have a lot of rebadged Saminda’s

Cool! We get to see what the CZ6 used to be! :slight_smile:

[size=150]I will be releasing historic vehicles soon (LIST NOT CONFIRMED , MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN) [/size]

Current models

[size=150]
Cars / Coupes[/size]

ITL - 2013 present
ALT - 2014 present
CTL - 2010 present
CXS - 2014 present
ETL - 2010 present
STL - 2010 present
Arrow - 2014 present

[size=150]
**SUVs / Crossover **[/size]

ELX - 2007 present
NLX - 2014 present
SLX - 2010 present
QTL - 2013 present

[size=150]
Sports[/size]
CZ6 - 1992-2002 / 2013 present

Former models

AL/ATL - 2002-2012 (UK version of Saminda C3 , called AL from 2003-2010 , after 2010 called ATL)
C8 / SL - 1992-2010 (North America version of Saminda C8 sold in Japan , called C8 from 1992-2005 , renamed as SL from 2005-2012 , STL as of 2012)
EL - 1999-2010 (Name change to ETL as of 2010)
CL - 2003-2010 (Name change to CTL as of 2010)
EX - 2007-2010 (Name change to ELX as of 2010)
SX - 2005-2010 (Name change to SLX as of 2010)
CZ2 - 1994-2006 (North America version of Saminda CZ2 sold in Japan)
CZ3 - 1994-2003 (North America version of Saminda CZ3 sold in Japan)
ZLX/ZLX-R - 2013-2014 (Only after 1 year of production)

Really liked the C8 until the third generation which re-named to SL. Saminda should stop being conservative and bulit a V8 engine that we all want :smiley: . Of cause with RWD

I don’t think that formula would sit well with an Auxuras image. I sorta think a mid-engined V6 with lots of high tec bits is more right up it’s alley, while muscle v8 RWD, well it’s clearly Patriot’s thing :smiley: