Auxuras Motor Co - The all-new ATL, Return. Remake

AUXURAS MOTOR COMPANY

Auxuras (Japanese : アウズラス “Auzurasu”) is a luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Saminda. Was introduced in the United States on 1992 and United Kingdom on 2002 , on 2007 the brand entered countries like Hong Kong , Russian , China and Canada.

Auxuras did not enter Japan due to low demand. However the brand have a assembly line at Tokyo but will only be exported to other countries

1992 was a watershed year for the automobile industry. This was when Saminda, one of the world’s leading automobile manufacturers, introduced a division that would exclusively manufacture luxury cars. This enterprise, the result of ten years of research, was named Auxuras, Auxuras brand had heralded the arrival of a pioneering brand.

Overview

Founded : November 26 1992

Headquarter : Missouri, Kansas City, United States

Founder : Saminda Motor Co.

Key people : Yuko Nagoya (CEO of Global Saminda) , Teiko Sakahashi (CEO of American Saminda Motor Co.) David Marshall (Executive VP) , Eric Ballman (Senior VP and General Manager)

Number of Employees : 25,135

Brand Availability : North America, China , Russia , Saudi Arabia, South Korea
Past Countries : Hong Kong and UK

Saminda i-VIC Engine Technology System
The i-VIC system stand for Intelligent Variable Intake Control and is introduced in 1990 , It was invented by Saminda engineer Takao Ikazuo, it’s to improves fuel efficiency by controlling the fuel/air mixture using valve control rather than conventional throttle control , fast heating of the catalytic converter to its light-off temperature is possible, thereby reducing hydrocarbon emissions considerably, and to change the cam timing profile at certain RPM to give extra boost , the engine came with a new high-density, high-strength sintered alloy pulley that reduced inertial load on the timing belt and increasing the diameter of the intake valve. For instance, the engine revved 20% higher than the existing DOHC/SOHC unit and thus had to resist forced 40% bigger.

History
During 1985 then President of Saminda , have a new objective to make 100 horsepower per liter without any help of turbochargers. In 1990 Takao Ikazuo so invented the i-VIC system , the first i-VIC was introduced in the KE Series , which manage to make 110hp per liter , It was not only powerful, but it also idled more smoothly and had no staring problems. The i-VIC was praised from around the world for it technology and uniquely.

Auxuras Super Control All-Wheel Drive
Super Control-All Wheel Drive also known as SC-AWD is a full-time, fully automatic all-wheel drive traction and handling system designed and engineered by Saminda Motor Company. The SC-AWD is a system that provides cornering performance that responds faithfully to driver input, and outstanding vehicle stability. The SC-AWD system combines front-rear torque distribution control with independently regulated torque distribution to the left and right rear wheels to freely distribute the optimum amount of torque to all four wheels in accordance with driving conditions

1 Like

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

Like the tail light assembly and chrome work, but the front end is a little bland. Great potential though.

Thanks bud, will try to inprove :slight_smile: !

**RESERVED **

**RESERVED **

**RESERVED **

Nice! These cars all remind me of Citroen for some reason, though. Inspiration, perhaps? :stuck_out_tongue:

All available in any color so long as it is black :slight_smile:

Deleted

haha true all my compamy colors are black but there are 2 reason

1. it can show the chrome more neatly
  2. i love black ! :slight_smile:

**RESERVED **

[size=150]2011 CTL , GO TO PAGE 1 OR THIS LINK 2011 CTL[/size]

[size=150]2011 ETL , GO TO PAGE 1 OR THIS LINK 2011 ETL[/size]

[size=150]2011 STL , GO TO PAGE 1 OR THIS LINK 2011 STL[/size]

[size=150]2011 ELX , GO TO PAGE 1 OR THIS LINK 2011 ELX[/size]

Hello guys , as some of you dislike my layout i use , i will post as what you guys will post normally , now let’s start with year 2012 !

[size=150]YEAR 2012[/size]

Auxuras ATL (Discontinued after 2013)

The Auxuras ATL, or Saminda C3 for worldwide market , was an Auxuras entry-level luxury car exclusively designed for the Europe market , to take note the C3 is not available in Europe as it only sell the C4 in Europe , thus C3 will be sold as Auxuras in the Europe , the ATL shares its cab forward architecture with the C3. Differentiating the Auxuras from its C3 counterpart include a new grill , dual tip exhaust and indicator light at the side mirror, The ATL shares the same engine with the C3, only available in 2.0L DOHC i-VIC Direct Injection engine rated at 153 hp at 6600 rpm and 190 N·m at 4000 rpm.

Sales figure 2012 Total : 1,722
Availability : Only in UK

** Assembly :
North Wales , United Kingdom (UK Auxuras Motor Co. Plant)

ATL
Engine : RB Series , RB20A1

[size=150]**
ATL : $23,885**[/size]

[size=150]YEAR 2012[/size]

Auxuras CTL

The Auxuras CTL is manufacturer by Saminda and sold under their Luxury division , Auxuras , fitted with the top of the line 3.7-liter V6, which produces 315 horsepower and 362Nm of torque. The CTL major selling point is the 3.7-liter V6 engine. It’s the smoothest V6 engine on the market that delivers healthy power. And the six-speed dual clutch automatic that’s bolted to it is also a smooth operator with quick and imperceptible shifts. Auxuras started with a very competent luxury sport sedan and, over the last year, made it more attractive, improved its efficiency and increased its driving dynamics. The improvements should be significant enough to keep this Saminda on your shopping list. Available in FWD and Auxuras '‘SC-AWD’'

Sales figure 2012 : 32,245
Availability : North America, Hong Kong , China , UK and Russia

** Assembly :
Tokyo , Japan (Assembly and Export to Hong Kong , China and Russia)
Greensburg, Indiana, United States (Assembly and only sold only in North America)
North Wales , United Kingdom (Assembly and only sold only in UK)

CTL V6 FWD
Engine : JE Series , JE37E1

CTL V6 SC-AWD
Engine : JE Series , JE37E1

[size=150]CTL FWD : $40,140
CTL SC-AWD : $45,340
[/size]