Avador Automotive Inc

Thanks! The taillight strip is one of Avador’s main design features.

2 Likes

The reveal of the Avador Azoron has unfortunately been postponed. The exact date of the reveal is not known.

While you're waiting for the full reveal though, we may as well show you a few more pics of the Azoron.

And yes, the taillight strip is still there. The taillights or the headlights are not on in the photos.

6 Likes

Is that an interior pic? Yes it is.

4 Likes

2019 Avador Azoron

With the modern rise of demand for luxury cars, Avador released the Azoron for people who don't want to buy a big, bulky SUV, and want to stick to the sedan option, while still getting the right amount of luxury.

The Azoron is aimed at buyers who wanted a car which is sporty and agile but also a car that is practical.

The Azoron has an AHS Steel monocoque chassis from the Spader Lanero, which was revamped and strenghtened to fit the modern safety regulations.

The ADWCS suspension system used in the Azoron has a double wishbone both in the front, and in the back of the car. With an active suspension stiffness regulation system, you can choose whether you want to smooth out the bumps, or experience the handling of a true sportscar, in a family sedan.

The Azoron has 2 engine options to choose from. The 2.0 I4 (SA20T) is a more fuel efficient option, while the 3.0 V6 (PA30TT) delivers more power. Though, both the engines are smooth, efficient and powerful enough for your needs.

The Azoron can be equipped with the QuietRide™ engine noise cancellation system, so you won't complain about a noisy engine, even when you're going full throttle.

The interior of the Azoron was designed to be practical, roomy, and luxurious. With heated seats as standard, and optional cooled or even massaged seats, we ensure that you'll feel comfortable when you're in the Azoron.

The Azoron offers modern tech, such as the InteliDrive™ system, or the Avador Infotainment System , which were made for the driver of the modern era.

Safety will not be a worry, since the Azoron has 6 airbags. (or 8 with the optional extra airbag package). Avador Intelligent Cruise Control (AICC) is standard on the LE and the XE trim, and optional on the SE edition. Other safety features include lane keep assistant, parking assist and much more.

Specs
Avador Azoron SE LE XE
Engine and Drivetrain
Engine Type 2.0 I4 3.0 V6 3.0 V6
Power (HP) 163 251 251
Torque (Nm) 254 356 356
Layout Longitudinal FWD Longitudinal FWD Longitudinal AWD
Transmission 8-speed Adv. Auto 8-speed Adv. Auto 9-speed Adv. Auto
Performance
0-100 km/h 9.1 sec 7.3 sec 6.5 sec
80-120 km/h 6.4 sec 4.4 sec 4.8 sec
Top Speed 220 km/h (limited) 220 km/h (limited) 250 km/h (limited)
Fuel Economy 40.1 MPG 32.8 MPG 32.2 MPG
Other
Weight 1508 kg 1612 kg 1680 kg
Price (Without options) 29,990$ 37,990$ 45,990$

Models with options shown.

7 Likes

In terms of mechanical layout, the current Azoron reminds me of an Audi A4/A5 - but there is one important omission: there is no dedicated high-performance variant in the vein of the S4/S5, to say nothing of an even faster version analogous to the RS4/RS5. However, the twin-turbo V6 in the higher-end trims definitely has potential to deliver 350-500 bhp in such applications.

Aesthetically, it seems as if it has the headlights of a current S-Class and the grille of a Skoda Octavia/Superb. I never thought it would work, but here, somehow, it does, and it lends the Azoron a lot of presence on the road. The rear end, by comparison, is much more simplistic and understated. Overall, this is the best-looking Avador to date by some margin, and one with plenty of potential for range expansion - other body styles, such as a 5-door wagon, and possibly a 2-door coupe or convertible - could be considered further down the line.

For a luxury sedan it seems a bit…underpowered. Is it really from the people who made a 4.5L V6?

2 Likes

I’m absolutely considering making a wagon variant. It just seems like the Azoron should have one. About the more powerful models… yeah I’m definitely making a higher-powered variant.

2020 Avador Rexion

The Avador Rexion is a midsize crossover SUV, meant for people who want to experience Avador luxury with more practicality and increased comfort.

The Rexion can be an economical daily driver, a luxurious family car, or a sporty SUV, depending on what trim level you choose.

The ADWCS suspension, first introcuced in 2019 in the Avador Azoron, is also used in the  Rexion. With this system, the Rexion can go off-roading, while also being able to handle well on a race track.

Also offered on the Rexion is the QuietRide™ outside noise cancellation, which is again, available on the Azoron aswell.

Even the base SE model of the Rexion is fitted with a 2 liter 4-cylinder engine, so driving on  the highway will not be a problem. Though if you do want to go a bit quicker, we recommend buying the 3.0 liter V6, or even the 3.5 V6, both available from the LE model.

The quickest trim level is the special Rexion XR with a twin-turbo V6 and all-wheel drive, that can go from 0 to 60 mph (or 0 to 100 km/h) in 5.9 seconds.

The interior can be equipped with plenty of modern features, such as a digital gauge cluster, 11 inch infotainment display, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto®, head up display, and more.

You can also select the ExclusiveAudio system, with high quality sound and a surround sound system.

The Rexion comes with many safety systems, like the InteliDrive™ system, intelligent cruise control, lane keep assistant, parking camera and the optional AutoPark system.

Specs
Avador Rexion SE LE XR
Engine and Drivetrain
Engine Type 2.0 I4 3.0 V6 3.5 TT V6
Power (HP) 173 240 410
Torque (Nm) 286 308 477
Layout Transverse FWD Transverse FWD Transverse AWD
Transmission 8-speed Adv. Auto 8-speed Adv. Auto 9-speed Adv. Auto
Performance
0-100 km/h 9.1 sec 8.0 sec 5.9 sec
Top Speed 210 km/h (limited) 210 km/h (limited) 250 km/h (limited)
Fuel Economy 44.3 MPG 37.6 MPG 30.1 MPG
Other
Weight 1526 kg 1674 kg 1840 kg
Price (Without options) 45,990$ 50,900$ 61,990$
i did not include the XE trim level as it's the same as the LE just with AWD

Models with options shown.

5 Likes

also didn’t post the elaron cuz it was just kinda ugly lol

2 Likes

Love it! Really amazing!

2 Likes

Why are 2.0 and 3.0 specs different from Azoron?

The engines are a bit retuned

2 Likes

EXCITINGLY ELEGANT

The Exalon is a midsize sedan built on the modernized SFSP2 platform, and is the second car to use Avador's "Sharp Flow" design style.

The Exalon was designed to be quick and powerful, while still being luxurious and nice to drive.

ENJOY DRIVING

The engines offered with the Exalon are quiet and smooth, making the ride exceptionally pleasant.

The many modern driving assists that are available on the Exalon make driving easier than it ever was.

STYLISH SAFETY

Even the base model Exalon is fitted with LED headlights, but if those are not enough, the higher models include Matrix LED and even laser headlights.

The Exalon can also be equipped with automatic emergency braking, lane keep assist, level 2 autonomous driving and more. It also comes with 7 airbags as standard.

AN EXALON FOR EVERYONE

Ranging from the base model SE, with a standard interior and a 2.0 liter 4-cylinder engine to a performance-oriented XR with a 4.0 V8, the Exalon has a wide selection of trim levels to satisfy every customer.

MADE FOR COMFORT

It doesn't matter whether you're the driver or the passenger, you'll always be more than comfortable while in the Exalon.

Every material inside the Exalon has been made not just to look, but also to feel nice.

Specs
Avador Exalon             SE LE XE XR
Engine and Drivetrain
Engine Type 2.0 I4 3.2 V6 3.2 V6 4.0 V8
Power (HP) 208 339 339 500
Torque (Nm) 333 546 546 816
Layout Longitudinal RWD Longitudinal RWD Longitudinal AWD Longitudinal AWD
Transmission 7-speed Auto 8-speed Auto 8-speed Auto 8-speed Auto
Performance
0-100 km/h 8.0 sec 6.3 sec 6.2 sec 4.4 sec
Top Speed 220 km/h 220 km/h 250 km/h 300 km/h
Fuel Economy 31.0 MPG 29.1 MPG 27.6MPG 20.4MPG
Other
Weight 1751 kg 1928 kg 2046 kg 2155 kg
Price (Without options) 47,200$ 54,700$ 61,900$ 74,500$
© 2022 Avador Automotive Inc. All Rights Reserved.

8 Likes
7 Likes

Wha-… how did I not notice this car? Very nice, I especially like the interior. And that video is amazing. Didn’t Koenigsegg use this song in one of their videos? :thinking:

Thanks! Also the music is this: Cool Indie Rock NoCopyright Background Music - YouTube , Koenigsegg may have used it, but it might also have just been a similar song :slight_smile: