Home | Wiki | Live Chat | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

Axel Motor Company (2019 Union)

More Premium Brand Of Holts. Founded In 1988. Some of its cars is on the same platform of Holts. Axel Is a European Company. Axel Sells Cars From Subcompact All the way to Full size as well. Compact SUVs To full size as well as truck too. Axel Has Factories In Europe, South America, Asia And its headquarters in a State in Europe. We would love to give our drivers what they want from car to truck. Wide range to choose from. Axel Motor Company

Lineup As of now.

Cars

Axel Zinc- Compact Hatchback
Axel Mars- Compact Car
Axel Zion- Midsize Vehicle
Axel Union- Fullsize Vehicle
Axel Ping- Subcompact Hatch
Axel Neo- Subcompact Car

SUV

Axel OutSport- Compact SUV
Axel OutRoad- Midsize SUV
Axel OutVoyage- Fullsize

Trucks

Axel LanZios- Midsize Pickup
Axel LanDeck- Fullsize Pickup.

Car Company Directory

Glad to see a rival for my company! Also, a compact hatchback doesn’t make much sense to me for a a luxury/premium brand, or is the company not too upmarket?

@asami Glad to see a rival for my company! Also, a compact hatchback doesn’t make much sense to me for a a luxury/premium brand, or is the company not too upmarket?

Its not up marketed too much, Some of Holts base model cars get more cheap stuff like Standard interior or Hydraulic Steering as well as cheaper springs. Axel Get More expensive things and premium Stuff For a base. Speaking of hatchbacks, Inst Audi a more luxury brand than Volkswagen? They got a hatchback too, the RS3 sportback?

2019 Axel Zinc

(Standard)

@Holts Reminds me of the BQX4 u just made

Wow, I tought i make good looking cars

(Base Trim Shown)

I really like it, a big nice car, but it reminds me of a Holts, and most companies don’t want their brands to look like each other, the grille looked at first like an upside down Holts grille.

@asami Holts Grille is 6 sides while Axel Grilles are 4 sides