Azanti Cars

Azanti is a division of Kimura specializing in urban-inspired, high-quality vehicles with a balance of comfort and dynamism. Daring styling is just the beginning; practicality and economy are incorporated seamlessly into modern, esoteric design in all and every Azanti. Created in 1997 and with their first car releasing in 2002, Azanti currently offers 4 models.

11 Likes

So is this a more upmarket premium nameplate in Kimura’s lineup, in much the same way that Infiniti is Nissan’s luxury division? If so, it would be a highly logical extension of Kimura’s portfolio, even though Kimura itself has a few models with premium aspirations.

1 Like

The Azanti Irisé. Redefining urban style.

3-Door Ashbury1.6 Turbo trim shown in Anubis Black Pearl on Body Colored accents and roof.

Azanti released the 3rd generation Irisé at the 2015 Geneva Auto Show. It was the first vehicle to be developed on preliminary version of Kimura’s CM-T (Compact Modifiable - Transverse) Global platform (the first Kimura application being the 7th generation Auriga). The Irisé had 4-wheel independent suspension and a wide array of engine options. In order to make the Irisé even more controllable and dynamic than before, it was given electronic adaptive steering with a super-tight turning circle for ease of use around tight city streets. Partial aluminium allows for a lighter body, leading to better fuel economy and increased performance. The 4 powerplants offered for the Irisé are a a 1.8 liter naturally aspirated Inline-4, a 1.3 liter turbocharged inline-3, a 1.6 liter turbocharged inline-4, and a 2.0 liter turbodiesel inline-4. These engines may be mated to a 6-speed manual or an 8-speed automatic* With the Irisé, Azanti has truly produced the perfect urban cruiser, whether in town or out on the highway.

*1.3 liter models come standard with an 8-speed automatic.

3-Door Ashbury1.6 Turbo trim shown in Anubis Black Pearl on Body Colored accents and roof.

Great attention was given to the interior of the new Irisé. High-quality materials are used throughout the cabin; practicality blends seamlessly with design to create a modern, almost nostalgic cabin. The centerpiece of the cockpit is an optional 8-inch display (a 6.5 inch display is standard) which hosts a ClearSense™ infotainment system, compatible with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™. A rearview camera is standard on all Irisé models. Automatic braking, Lane Keep Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitoring, Pedestrian Detection Systems with KimuraGuard™ are also available. Aesthetically, the Irisé reveals a sleek, contemporary, and distinctive design. Designed in California, the Irisé comes in both 5 door hatchback and 3 door coupe body styles. LED foglights are standard, whilst full LED headlights are optional on Hudson trims and standard on Ashbury trims. Just like all other Azanti’s, the Irisé is available with a multitude of customization options, with 4 different wheel options, 5 accent colors, and 6 body colors along with 6 interior accent colors. The Irisé proves to return with even more style and sophistication than ever before.

3-Door Ashbury1.6 Turbo trim shown with Lynx Black leather and Aluminium trim.

Features, Pricing, and Specifications

Color and Upholstery Options

Anubis Black Pearl, Xenon White Pearl, Polished Silver Metallic, Dawn Red Metallic, Paris Blue Metallic, Peony Yellow Pearl, Spearment Pearl, and Peppermint Pearl, respectively.

All trim colors: Xenon White, Anubis Black, Dawn Red, Paris Blue, Electric Green, Tokyo Purple, and Peony Yellow, respectively. Body colored trim is available on all models.

Dusk Black Cloth, Honey Beige Cloth, Bright White Leather, and Lynx Black Leather, respectively. Trim options include aluminium inserts, piano black inserts, body colored inserts, and contrasting body trim inserts.

15 Likes

Extra nut!

Diesel? Turbo I3? TELL ME EVERYTHING :smiley: I’m especially interested in that I3 parameters.

Since @szafirowy01 already stole my schtick, I’m left with this:

Y this as a trim level?

1 Like

I didn’t really think about the first picture through, but it was named after the second picture :joy:

If it were me I’d have named it after the third picture. I mean I already have a company with cars named after shitty 1980s cartoon characters, so this would unIRONically be an improvement.

Looks nice. Was it made in UE4 or Kee? I think it’s the former, but if not it’s still an extraordinary achievement in making such an outstanding presentation.

The Azanti Asada. Making bold statements and breaking new grounds.

Ashbury 2.0 Turbo X trim shown in Paris Blue Metallic on Xenon White accents and roof.

Azanti is proud to present the 3rd generation Asada at the 88th International Motor Show. When the original Asada broke cover in 2007, it created an entirely new group of Azanti fans worldwide. Now, built on Kimura’s CM-T (Compact Modifiable - Transverse) Global platform, the Asada returns with improved handling, comfort, and all-terrain capabilities. With widespread usage of lightweight high-strength steel, the Asada is able to retain it’s rigid structure whilst maintaining a low curb weight. A first for Azanti vehicles is an all-new AllTrak system which can be adjusted by the driver for every setting. Thus, the driver can prepare for on-road difficulties and off-road situations easily and effectively, improving the dynamic nature of the Asada. This system is available only on 2.0 Turbo X models. The suspension has been completely reworked for sophisticated yet spirited on-road mannerisms. 4 options are available to propel the Asada; a 2.3 L naturally aspirated I4, a 1.3 L turbocharged I3, a 1.6 L turbocharged I4, and a 2.0 L turbocharged I4. In the interest of pursuing a greener, more eco-friendly future, Azanti will no longer provide a turbodiesel engine, with the 1.3 L I3 taking it’s place with comparable power and less weight. These engines may be mated to a 6-speed manual or an 8-speed automatic and 4WD is optional.* It is possible to achieve an EPA estimated 41 MPG highway with the new Asada. Foraying into the new decade, the Asada will prove to triumph over its competition.

*1.3 and 1.6 models are not available with 4WD. 1.3 and 2.0 turbocharged models come standard with 8-speed automatic transmissions.

Ashbury 2.0 Turbo X trim shown in Xenon Metallic on Blackberry accents and roof.

The latest Asada has a fully redesigned interior which exudes a chic and premium ambience. A newly designed leather-wrapped 2-spoke steering wheel comes as standard, with an optional plant-based faux suede option available. A rearview camera is standard on all Asada models. Automatic braking, Lane Keep Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitoring, Pedestrian Detection Systems with KimuraGuard™, featuring 360° parking cameras, are also available. Travelling to the exterior, a bold new design language is simultaneously unveiled with the latest Asada; based on a horizontal width-focused motif, the Parallel Diamond design takes Azanti’s design into a new era of avante-garde ideals. LED taillights foglights are standard, whilst full LED headlights are optional on all trims and standard on Ashbury trims. Varied personalization options are available for the Asada with 5 different wheel options, 5 accent colors, and 8 body colors along with 6 interior accent colors. With a practical interior and unparalleled design, the Asada returns better than ever before.

Ashbury 2.0 Turbo X trim shown in Saffron Orange Metallic on Blackberry accents and roof.

Features, Pricing, and Specifications

Color and Upholstery Options

Blackberry Pearl, Xenon White Pearl, Polished Silver Metallic, Morocco Red Metallic, Paris Blue Metallic, Plasma Indigo Metallic, Jade Grey Pearl, and Saffron Orange Metallic, respectively.

All trim colors: Xenon White, Blackberry, Dawn Red, Paris Blue, Electric Green, Tokyo Purple, and Peony Yellow, respectively. Body colored trim is available on all models.

Dusk Black Cloth, Honey Beige Cloth, Bright White Leather, and Lynx Black Leather, respectively. Trim options include aluminium inserts, piano black inserts, body colored inserts, and contrasting body trim inserts.

Thanks to @ramthecowy for help on the rear photo.

13 Likes

The square foglights and exhausts are definitely not my cup of tea, but the bitone is :weary::ok_hand:

3 Likes