I'm running the current latest version (1415) and I get this freeze error when I try to revise a turbo charged V8 into naturally aspirated in sandbox mode, haven't tried scenarios yet.
The freeze forces me to tab out of full screen, which kills the game and stops the game process, at which point I'm prompted by three identical lua errors consecutively.
I've tried a few different engines and only the turbo charged V8's is affected
Was playing around with carburetors, turbos and inline 4's and I noticed that if you change the intake, I fiddled around with the different types after I'd set up the engine, it'll try and mount it on the crankshaft or in the center lateral axis of the engine, but then reverts to the correct place when you select another tab or part.
Also, don't know if it's a conscious decision to have the double tap, instead of single, on the close button on the top right hand corner of every screen/window. Just slightly annoying on a personal level.
Crash log from Windows and Lua Error
tolua++ dbcall failed!: [string
"--client\functional\EngineCombustion_aspira..."]:782: attempt to index field
'Intercooler' (a nil value)
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Automation Launcher.exe
Application Version: 22.214.171.124
Application Timestamp: 5347a14d
Fault Module Name: StackHash_dc46
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0e71b536
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1053
Additional Information 1: dc46
Additional Information 2: dc4620fc707895c0dd61dd31fdca9ba1
Additional Information 3: b545
Additional Information 4: b545a0c4eca151abe5e29a3e03b15755
Some hw specs if it helps;
AMD FX 8350
nVidia GF GTX 680 /driver 340.52
log.txt (14 KB)