Home | Wiki | Discord | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

BaE's YouTube Challenges

So I run challenges on YouTube, putting them here to share them.

The current challenge I’m running is a 1988 Supercar Challenge. Watch the video if you want a more detailed overview, but I also have a list of the rules and scoring points here.

The deadline is Sunday 25th of August, 17:00 BST. The plan is to go through 5 cars a week but to be brutally honest I’m not the most reliable at getting out videos, so sorry in advance if/when that falls through.

Send cars to me either here or through Discord (Discord username BoostandEthanol#5298) and I’ll let you know if your car breaks any rules.

Update

Short version: Deadline is extended to the 30th of August because I set the deadline at a dumb time. Have fun!

Gotta ask, will the cars in beam have the default tyre pressures or will they be set to a lower pressure?

They’ll be totally standard, I won’t make any adjustments to any of the cars beyond changing the fuel level.

Part 1 of this challenge is out just within the week deadline I set myself. Five cars in this part, three of which are unique and have a very different way of doing this challenge, and two of which are red NSX bodies.

too bad I forgot to submit my entry :sweat_smile:

too bad I didn’t know this challenge :frowning:

Gasp! An upload in a decent amount of time. This time with the BeamNG segment I’ll be recording it with my test driver, so that’s fun I guess? It’s less serious, but I think we got the point across with each car so maybe this format will be more enjoyable? https://youtu.be/MS3-SYqSWD8

More judging cars in Automation!

Are these getting annoying yet?

These cars wouldn’t look out of place in Turbo OutRun or Chase HQ… or the very first Test Drive game, to be honest.

Indeed, sort of the goal of the challenge so I’m glad of that

oh no a double post

And already I’m slowly failing at meeting the deadlines I set for myself. Should in theory get the next part out on Sunday as expected though. In theory.