BeamNG export problem

Hi!

I tried to finish two challenges in Automation (Hyper 2009 and Light Sport 1977). After finishing it, I exported both cars in BeamNG and neither of them can be driven, camera just resets to some weird angle.

I’ve tried exporting come other cars that I designed, and they seemed to work fine. Note though, that I don’t bother with fixtures design at all, so that can be the root of the problem.

Unfortunatelly, I can not upload the files. Hopefully, this link will work. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1etosg4tgpzkqiShpNdUOW9R_QjSj-v31

Thanks for posting this! Interesting that scenario cars don’t want to work in that regard. No fixtures is fine, that only means something more fundamental is broken there :slight_smile:
I’ve put that on our list, cheers!

Sorry, I must have written ambiguously about fixtures.

What I mean is, I have two sets of cars:

1. Cars that I design myself from the ground and didn’t bother with fixtures and design at all (except spoilers and lips, because I may need aero), only core settings of the car. These cars can be exported to BeamNG just fine.
  2. Two cars that were part of the Light Sport 77 and Hypercar 2009 challenges. I designed the engine for them, tweaked other settings here and there. They had some body with fixtures already, that were designed by, I suppose, developers of Automation. These two cars don’t work in BeamNG.

So, it is possible that it is some problem with fixtures after all.

Thanks for the clarification!