14 Likes

No context:

4 Likes

Why…

12 Likes

What a bizarre phenomenon…

7 Likes

lmao this was funny

You heard it here first folks, 2020 mustang is getting an LS with pushrod headers

9 Likes

hmmm

9 Likes

#NoContextDiscord

5 Likes

Lewd.

7 Likes

YUSSSSS I’M FAMOUS

6 Likes

Dev.exe has stopped working.

An issue has caused the program to stop working. Please close the program.

[Force quit]

7 Likes

Not really anything funny, but I wanted to post a huge thank you to everyone for my most liked automation post ever holy crap

11 Likes

Yooo thats mad, I remember when getting more than 10 reactions was big, now its like standard because the community has grown even more. Thats seriously impressive!

4 Likes

7 Likes

I really hate to squash on your achievement there because in all fairness it is one, but you, quoting yourself for getting a high number of likes… and then saying that belongs in the best quotes of all time… that doesn’t strike you as just a touch self absorbed?

2 Likes

Not at all, that’s not what I meant by it :))

• It’s in this thread because there’s no other real discord thread. Not because it’s “one of the best quotes”
  • It’s not self praising, it’s a thank you to the community because I’ve never been recognized like this before.
  • I’m not saying “hey look at how many likes I got isn’t that cool??” That would be self absorbed.
  • It’s not self praising, it’s a thank you to the community because I’ve never been recognized like this before.

If that’s what it seemed like then I apologize, because it wasn’t anything more than a “thank you for being so kind.” :))

7 Likes

Man I need me some of that.

5 Likes

i dont even remember saying that but I do remember talking about body shaping fixtures lmfao

lling clay

Useless2

4 Likes