Best Automation Quotes

Press uwu to pay respects

6 Likes

Problem is, this is for random quotes on the forums and the Discord channel, not random slogans. You could just post it in your own thread.

6 Likes

Even if this isn’t the way to use this thread I’m not sure it’s wise to say that your products are deathtraps, poor marketing strategy imo

Bruh this thread isn’t for quotes from brands or users of this forum.

You can literally scroll up and see that nearly all of them are funny quotes from the Automation discord apart from one or two being funny stuff from the forum itself. What you posted isn’t a funny quote or something it’s just your brand advertisement.

Either delete the posts you posted here or refrain from replying any further at least, before you derail this thread.

16 Likes

Sorry for the double post but I have to post this

16 Likes

Probably many more to come from this whole exchange…

10 Likes

Next Construcc will be incredulous that we ain’t all shittin in dunnies out back.

4 Likes

#nocontextdiscord

Aw, threads been a bit dry recently.

12 Likes

13 Likes

:flushed:

11 Likes

has @Quotex visited mik’s CSR119 meth lab? :flushed:
oops

5 Likes

23 Likes

big mood here
Andysnap_052

also an attempt to get this thread alive, I guess.

8 Likes

Hey so uh.

12 Likes

Useless5

6 Likes

Castrated for CSR :pensive:

12 Likes

Ah, April Fools day, the day for Kwalitee Content:

17 Likes

EDIT: this post has been amended following the named user duly reflecting on the error of their statement.

So I’ve deidentified the statement, but in the greater public interest will provide the substance:

Just remember the leader who said something like this is currently in ICU almost certainly hooked up to a ventilator with a 50:50 chance of survival. Nature is indifferent to your stupidity.

20 Likes

sorry for any glitches

4 Likes

Custom

18 Likes