Best buy for under 14K 1993 (Final verdicts: page 5/5, final conclusion!)

Was quite a fun quirky challenge, I enjoyed it! Wish the Python did a bit better, and I feel like I could have tried harder on the design, but oh well!

Keep in mind however that this challenge is also from a Swedish point of view and the really tiny cars have never been a success here. After all, we are kind of the America of Europe when it comes to car preferences. Bad roads, long distances and an early focus on safety, as well as Volvo forming the car market more or less, has made us the people that buys maybe the largest cars in Europe. A challenge focusing on a different market would maybe have put it higher, I am just writing this from my own experiences.

2 Likes

Is there going to be another Trafikjournalen challenge like this? Just set in a different era, right?

I hope there is one, but we might have to wait until after the UE4.26 update for it.

That bit is not guaranteed, but still possible.

I guess that there is more challenges in the future, even if I don’t promise one now, and after two 90s challenges there is time for something else.

3 Likes