Bf94387 Design showcase [2015 Alfrazza Madiava]

Aura Vindur SE by BF9

More Pics

Built for the first edition of Quotex’s design challenge (back to basics) - a futuristic Icelandic design by BF9

BF9 design catalog

9 Likes

'86 Xerma Plasma BF9-511

what?

511 turbocharged horses in the rear, and spaceship inspired looks by BF9 - This is the 80s at its peak

BF9 design catalog

7 Likes

86 Xerma Radon BF9-222-Speedster

The 511’s front engined brother - Same motor, Same spaceship inspired looks - but a totally different experience

The twins:

15 Likes

:radioactive: radioactive :radioactive:

6 Likes

BF9-AMB Polaris Roadster concept.

project for csc22 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

'82 Alfrezza Mattio GT by BF9

Sure, 150hp isn’t a whole lot… but who cares when you have ze italian passion, am I right bambini?

13 Likes

A year of progress

'09 Satsumi Kaze RS-Turbo

cursed imagery

yup I had it on leaf springs :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Almost been 12 months of being an automationeer™, so I thought I’d have a go at jumping on the my-first-design bandwagon and have a go at a refresh. Was a bit of a cringe-fest re-visiting a dark past, but hey it was cool to really see how far i’ve come.

Here’s to countless more hours of waiting in loading screens playing this awesome game, and being part of a pretty cool community!

13 Likes

2020 Xerma Jacinth

Built for CSR116, the Jacinth is an ultra-lightweight carbon-fibre supercar, with a focus on a true dynamic driving experience

Statistics

14 Likes

One last time…

Harking back to Alfrezza’s cult classic of the 70s and 80s, the '15 Madiava features a high revving NA italian V6 and a six speed manual transmission - Making it final iteration of the legendary Italian sportscar as we know it…

More Photos

7 Likes