Bf94387 Design showcase [2015 Alfrazza Madiava]

Here at BF9 Autohaus, we are believers of democracy, so we leave it to the people to decide our next project

• 1974 Italian sport wagon
  • 1969 Japanese GT
  • 1995 Australian Light Sport

0 voters

From now on I think I’ll attach the .car files to my new builds (unless of course its a competition car).

Might as well let people test them out :wink:

You want it, you get it. 1969 Japanese GT car delivered to your door. One of my favourite builds i’ve ever done.

Satsumi Sokudo 3000-GT

1969 Satsumi Sokudo 3000-GT finished in Mountain Ice

Satsumi Sokudo 2500-ST

1969 Satsumi Sokudo 2500-ST finished in Dynasty Red

Download:
Satsumi Sokudo 3000 - GT.car (66.1 KB)

Satsumi Sokudo 2500 - ST.car (70.9 KB)

Read before download (mod list)

Mods used:

Accent’s new exhausts (For exhaust):

L5’s MDHL (For faux popups):

L5’s 12in1 Vents (For c pillar vents):

and i think i used: Trueno (3D font) for the badgeing:

Satsumi’s exclusive sub-brand, Sokudo, has crafted a new masterpiece: The 1969 3000GT. It was the pinnacle of grand touring in japan at the time; It’s beautiful shape and stunning details encase both a masterpiece of an inline 6 motor and a hand crafted, leather laden interior. Performance wise, the 3000-GT’s 3.5 litre 4 valve inline 6 produces over 240hp, which is funneled through a high quality and high performance 5 speed gearbox. The 3000-GT leaps to 100km/h in 7.1 seconds, and can fly at speeds over 200km/h. As for the rest, we’ll let the pictures do the talking:

Xclusive Pics (XXX)

3000-GT

2500-ST

Vote for the next car here

• 1977 Italian Sports wagon
  • 1932 French Supercar
  • 1986 American Cabriolet
0 voters
9 Likes

Alfrezza 700 Series

Alfrezza 760-F

1975 Alfrezza 760-F finished in Giallo Lemonchello
Moar Pics

The base model of Alfrezza’s Premium 700 series, featuring a 2 litre V6, 4 speed Alfrezzamatic™ and a premium interior.

Download here

Alfrezza 7 - 60 F.car (57.7 KB)

Mods used:

Accent’s New exhausts - For exhaust
L5’s 12in1 Vents - For side vent
Trueno (3d font) - For badging

Alfrezza 760-ZM

Alfrezza 760-ZM finished in Almafi Blu
Xtra Anglez

Sport model tuned by Italian sportscar manufacturer Ziamena, featuring a Ziamena derived 2.2 litre V6, High performance manual 5 speed transmission, premium interior, sports exhaust system and Ziamena tuned suspension.

Download here

Alfrezza 7-60 ZM.car (69.4 KB)

Mods used:

Accent’s New exhausts - For exhaust
L5’s 12in1 Vents - For side vent
Trueno (3d font) - For badging
Auxiliary lights - for extra lights

Alfrezza 780-SS-ZM

Alfrezza 780-SS-ZM finished in Rosso Napoli
Wan mor?

A limited run exclusive variant powered by a Ziamena 2.5 litre V8 mated to a Ziamena 5 speed transmission. Other Ziamena parts include lightweight 3 piece wheels, sports suspension, Ziamena leather sports seats and steering wheel and a custom Ziamena exhaust system. Other modifications to note include exclusive factory widebody, traditional Italian racing stripes and racing headlights. Only 78 of these manic machines were ever made, and are very coveted collector cars

Download here

Unfortunately, there are none on the market.
Look out for them at auctions later in the year

4 Likes

I’m going to start a collection of 70s euro cars, so the next few builds will be that theme.

• 1978 French Hatchback
  • 1974 German Sports-Sedan
  • 1976 Italian Roadster

0 voters

DMU JX12 XXE

'84 DMU JX12 XXE finished in SchwärzerAlsSchwarz
Mor of ze fotoz

large german superboat™. Bige wheelbase, Bige v12 and Bige comfy seats for a Bige Gzerman man. Or for a Russian mafia aficionado. Or for a Mexican drug lord, a la CSR107.

Breakdown of the JX12 XXE’s name?

• J is DMU’s luxury platform.
  • X means more luxury.
  • 12 means 12 cylinders for extra lux.
  • and the XXE stands for Xtra Xclusive Executive

Get the picture?

5 Likes

This seems like the perfect movie baddie’s car from the '80s. Good stuff man!

1 Like

I like the attention to detail in the front, it’s a cool feature on all of your cars.

1 Like

1977 Ziamena Tragesta

Ziamena Tragesta 350 Italia finished in Bianco Alpino
More photos

The Tragesta was Ziamena’s answer to cars like Ferrari’s Dino and Lamborghini’s silhouette - a pure hearted exotic that lay obtainable to any hardworking man. Ziamena’s formula of lightness powered by a low displacement v8 blossomed into a new form - A form which defined a new era in Ziamena design.

Take it for a drive!
Ziamena Tragesta - 350 Italia.car (64.3 KB)

14 Likes

1996 Xerma Xajar

Pronounced: Za-zsh-ar

Xerma Xajar GTT finished in Zinnoberrot
More photos

For CSC13 I created Xerma, a high-end German sports car manufacturer with a strong heritage - and I thought why not make some vehicles to back up the acclaimed heritage. This is the Xerma Xajar, a V10 powered beast of a grand-touring supercar. Conceptually, its similar to the praised Dodge Viper - but with prevalent German DNA, constituting performance, luxury and of course: unrivaled German quality.

Take the Xajar for a spin!
Xerma Xajar - GTT.car (59.1 KB)

9 Likes

Oh my god, there are really beautiful! o.o

2 Likes

As the flagship of the range the Xajar would have been an ideal choice to represent Xerma - fast, stylish, luxurious and highly exclusive. Yes, it weighed nearly two tons, but with 500 horsepower on tap, it would have easily traded blows with a Diablo SV or 550 Maranello, both of which would have been formidable adversaries back then.

1 Like

1994 Sokudo GT

Ancestor: 1969 Sokudo GT-3000

Sokudo GT-3000 finished in Alpine White

More Photos

The GT-3000 is the next evolution of Sokudo’s exclusive grand tourer - and it’s never been faster. The iconic shape of the Gt-3000 has been re-imagined for aerodynamic superiority, and resigned to be a defining icon of the mid 90s. Performance wise, the GT-3000 is powered by Sokudo’s 3K-T power-plant: a turbocharged 3000cc 30 valve 6 cylinder that produces 350hp, Blasting you and up to 3 passengers to 100km/h in 5.2 seconds; and up to ludicrous speeds of 260km/h - All whilst maintaining upmost luxury.

Take the GT-3000 for a blast!
Sokudo GT- - 3000 3K-T.car (64.4 KB)

10 Likes

As with the Xerma Xajar, the Sokudo GT-3000 would have been one of the best grand tourers of the mid-90s, with ample power, sure-footed handling, loads of tech, and a sumptuous interior.

1 Like

i have one sokudo of 1969, i love it, and love performance and naturally the good fine style. Its a natural competitor for my Maiella series, especially my “SuperAmerica” trim.
Only problem with Sakudo is who love alot gasoline, but here isn’t a problem…anyway Good Job BF94387!

1 Like

Great to hear you’re enjoying your Sokudo experience!

1 Like

Original Post

The base Renoir Grand Prix belongs to @CMT - this is a collaborative model, facelifted by myself.

BF9’s redition of the 1980 Renoir Grand Prix 27TX

More Photos

Download: Renoir Grand Prix - 27TX-BF9.car (68.3 KB)

16 Likes

Yes, this is a special tuning version introduced with the 1980 Grand Prix facelift. BF9 managed to turn a good design into a great one, adding many refined details while keeping the car’s general design and character, and the excessive use of plastic instead of chrome actually introduced the 80s.

While the Renoir Grand Prix had 154 horsepower, the BF9 Grand Prix was equipped with a race tuned engine with 173. As Renoir has never been really present in Gasmea, the BF company sold it there exclusively, while a BF9 could be ordered at selected Renoir dealers in Frunia and Hetvesia.

The Grand Prix Phase II was built until late 1986.

4 Likes

Original post
The base Zephorous Allez belongs to @Sky-High - this is a collaborative model, facelifted by myself.

Zephorous Allez by BF9

More Pics

70s-80s cars (especially sports/super but other stuff as well) are my calling - please send me more to work on!

Take it for a rip: Zephorus - Allez - BF9.car (69.8 KB)

8 Likes

Alfrezza Madiava GTZ by BF9

More Pics

Definitely one of my favorite cars I’ve pulled off - the new roadster interior mod is awesome!

Have fun!: Alfrezza Madiava - GTZ.car (72.2 KB)

14 Likes