Bf94387 Design showcase [2015 Alfrazza Madiava]

Yeah, in the latest update with the paint revamp you can do all sorts of things with the paint. Huge upgrade from before

I quite like the quick-select menu too, much easier to switch between colors now

I mean, I know that I can do it, but before the carbon fibre looked different

Ziamena Vipera

2015 Ziamena Vipera XRX EVO featured in Rosso Sangue

“No limits” was all the Ziamena Engineers were told for this project, and they went balls to the wall. Beautifully styled by BF9 Autohaus, this monster looks the part. But the beauty goes beyond the surface: Full carbon chassis and panels. Pushrod suspension all-round. 5 litre twin turbo mid-transverse mounted AlSi V10 making 1,182hp. 6 speed race spec sequential gearbox mounted to an AWD drivetrain.
0-100km/h in 2.4 seconds. 353 km/h.
This is the 2015 Ziamena Vipera XRX EVO. The ultimate* Ziamena.
*(until we make a new one)

Hot Piks:

here

Pm for .car file

7 Likes

M e n t a l

4 Likes

Satzumi Senku

1975 Satzumi Senku 20T-III featured in Senku Sahara

Slightly different from my usual creations, but a fun build nonetheless. This is the Satzumi Senku: a small, nippy, and fun little Japanese style off roader, comparable to the Suzuki Jimny and the Ibishu Hopper. This platform was in production from 1968-1983, and over one million were sold, predominantly in the Japanese and South American markets. While the Senku was not exactly a powerhouse (sporting a 2 litre I4 sending just over 100hp through a 3 speed transmission), It was a very capable off roader with a 4X4 transmission, fully locking differentials, beefy off road tires and off road tuned suspension (with progressive springs from 1972 on). Today, it is a bit of a cult car, and many people restore them to their former glory.

Xtra pics:

1968 GAT Spec

A Mk I 1968 Senku built to compete in the 1968 Great Archanian Treck:

7 Likes

What next from BF9 AutoHaus?

• 1984 German Conv. Luxury GT
  • 1992 Icelandic Offroad Super
  • 1976 Italian Pony Budget

0 voters

Edit: Well this will be interesting, but I’ve already got a prototype in the works. We’ll see how it pans out!

1 Like

The Senku is a tough-as-nails off-roader, and I understand why it has coil-sprung live axles - they’re there to provide unrivaled off-road ability, although leaf springs are better for load capacity.

1 Like

Indeed; Satsumi intended the Senku to be more of a tough little off-roader for crawling through muddy rock trails than a heavy duty workhorse for hauling supplies. It filled a gap in the Japanese market at the time; and aiming it more toward the common man proved to be a successful business strategy.

Aura Vidar [Prototype-2]

1992 Aura Vidar [Prototype 2] featured in Arctic Ice

The Icelandic manufacturer made famous by producing some bizarre and unique vehicles has delivered oncemore; however this time things have stepped up a notch. The made icelanders behind this project had a vision: to create a powerful supercar that could traverse the rugged winter landscape of their homeland. And, subjectively, they succeeded. The Vidar prototype combines the stylish looks and beastly power of a proper supercar with an offroad-oriented drive and suspension setup suited to Iceland’s terrain. Unfortunately (and unsurprisingly) the Vidar never saw production as the company was hard on funds, but the 10 prototypes produce stand as monument in Aura’s interesting history.

hey kid... want some more pics?

9 Likes

Here at BF9 Autohaus, we are believers of democracy, so we leave it to the people to decide our next project

• 1974 Italian sport wagon
  • 1969 Japanese GT
  • 1995 Australian Light Sport

0 voters

From now on I think I’ll attach the .car files to my new builds (unless of course its a competition car).

Might as well let people test them out :wink:

You want it, you get it. 1969 Japanese GT car delivered to your door. One of my favourite builds i’ve ever done.

Satsumi Sokudo 3000-GT

1969 Satsumi Sokudo 3000-GT finished in Mountain Ice

Satsumi Sokudo 2500-ST

1969 Satsumi Sokudo 2500-ST finished in Dynasty Red

Download:
Satsumi Sokudo 3000 - GT.car (66.1 KB)

Satsumi Sokudo 2500 - ST.car (70.9 KB)

Read before download (mod list)

Mods used:

Accent’s new exhausts (For exhaust):

L5’s MDHL (For faux popups):

L5’s 12in1 Vents (For c pillar vents):

and i think i used: Trueno (3D font) for the badgeing:

Satsumi’s exclusive sub-brand, Sokudo, has crafted a new masterpiece: The 1969 3000GT. It was the pinnacle of grand touring in japan at the time; It’s beautiful shape and stunning details encase both a masterpiece of an inline 6 motor and a hand crafted, leather laden interior. Performance wise, the 3000-GT’s 3.5 litre 4 valve inline 6 produces over 240hp, which is funneled through a high quality and high performance 5 speed gearbox. The 3000-GT leaps to 100km/h in 7.1 seconds, and can fly at speeds over 200km/h. As for the rest, we’ll let the pictures do the talking:

Xclusive Pics (XXX)

3000-GT

2500-ST

Vote for the next car here

• 1977 Italian Sports wagon
  • 1932 French Supercar
  • 1986 American Cabriolet
0 voters
9 Likes

Alfrezza 700 Series

Alfrezza 760-F

1975 Alfrezza 760-F finished in Giallo Lemonchello
Moar Pics

The base model of Alfrezza’s Premium 700 series, featuring a 2 litre V6, 4 speed Alfrezzamatic™ and a premium interior.

Download here

Alfrezza 7 - 60 F.car (57.7 KB)

Mods used:

Accent’s New exhausts - For exhaust
L5’s 12in1 Vents - For side vent
Trueno (3d font) - For badging

Alfrezza 760-ZM

Alfrezza 760-ZM finished in Almafi Blu
Xtra Anglez

Sport model tuned by Italian sportscar manufacturer Ziamena, featuring a Ziamena derived 2.2 litre V6, High performance manual 5 speed transmission, premium interior, sports exhaust system and Ziamena tuned suspension.

Download here

Alfrezza 7-60 ZM.car (69.4 KB)

Mods used:

Accent’s New exhausts - For exhaust
L5’s 12in1 Vents - For side vent
Trueno (3d font) - For badging
Auxiliary lights - for extra lights

Alfrezza 780-SS-ZM

Alfrezza 780-SS-ZM finished in Rosso Napoli
Wan mor?

A limited run exclusive variant powered by a Ziamena 2.5 litre V8 mated to a Ziamena 5 speed transmission. Other Ziamena parts include lightweight 3 piece wheels, sports suspension, Ziamena leather sports seats and steering wheel and a custom Ziamena exhaust system. Other modifications to note include exclusive factory widebody, traditional Italian racing stripes and racing headlights. Only 78 of these manic machines were ever made, and are very coveted collector cars

Download here

Unfortunately, there are none on the market.
Look out for them at auctions later in the year

4 Likes

I’m going to start a collection of 70s euro cars, so the next few builds will be that theme.

• 1978 French Hatchback
  • 1974 German Sports-Sedan
  • 1976 Italian Roadster

0 voters

DMU JX12 XXE

'84 DMU JX12 XXE finished in SchwärzerAlsSchwarz
Mor of ze fotoz

large german superboat™. Bige wheelbase, Bige v12 and Bige comfy seats for a Bige Gzerman man. Or for a Russian mafia aficionado. Or for a Mexican drug lord, a la CSR107.

Breakdown of the JX12 XXE’s name?

• J is DMU’s luxury platform.
  • X means more luxury.
  • 12 means 12 cylinders for extra lux.
  • and the XXE stands for Xtra Xclusive Executive

Get the picture?

5 Likes

This seems like the perfect movie baddie’s car from the '80s. Good stuff man!

1 Like

I like the attention to detail in the front, it’s a cool feature on all of your cars.

1 Like

1977 Ziamena Tragesta

Ziamena Tragesta 350 Italia finished in Bianco Alpino
More photos

The Tragesta was Ziamena’s answer to cars like Ferrari’s Dino and Lamborghini’s silhouette - a pure hearted exotic that lay obtainable to any hardworking man. Ziamena’s formula of lightness powered by a low displacement v8 blossomed into a new form - A form which defined a new era in Ziamena design.

Take it for a drive!
Ziamena Tragesta - 350 Italia.car (64.3 KB)

14 Likes

1996 Xerma Xajar

Pronounced: Za-zsh-ar

Xerma Xajar GTT finished in Zinnoberrot
More photos

For CSC13 I created Xerma, a high-end German sports car manufacturer with a strong heritage - and I thought why not make some vehicles to back up the acclaimed heritage. This is the Xerma Xajar, a V10 powered beast of a grand-touring supercar. Conceptually, its similar to the praised Dodge Viper - but with prevalent German DNA, constituting performance, luxury and of course: unrivaled German quality.

Take the Xajar for a spin!
Xerma Xajar - GTT.car (59.1 KB)

9 Likes