Big Fruinian Muscle Cars Cup Stage 1[Finished]

Right now I’m also at pony but I’m not sure if I’ll be competitive with laptimes and such with this car…so I might submit muscle at the end.

I think USDMFTW is right, but both are terrific machines. When I was I kid I really liked that type of super muscle car, but then, in the adolescence I got all JDM. And now, as an grown-ass man I really appreciate the super muscle type of car even more than when I was a kid :smile:

In other news, I haven’t receive any entry for almost a week now, and since the deadline is may 8th, I was thinking in stop receiving entries so I can work in the results and stuff, what do you think? Ïf anyone objects, let him(her) speak now or forever hold his peace.

@USDMFTW is right. I did research (love it when a big block can rev to the moon).

And @Sillyworld I’m all for closing entries as long as someone ( @strop ) has entered their car they needed to remind themselves of.

And one note about my car, it’s the Barracuda FSX (not just a plain-jane Barracuda)

Id say its good to close entries and begin scoring.

Oh crap, I haven’t entered. Honestly it’d be more than a day before I could so if that’s too long, please feel free to start without me!

1 Like

I was also working on something, would have it today or tomorrow. As with Strop, if that’s too much go ahead with the challenge.

1 Like

I say wait another day. Strops car will prob beat the living S*&t outta mine but another day is just that only another day.

Nononono do not close! Please wait at least 12more hours I have a car but it’s not finished yet.

1 Like

yeah, i think you could move the deadline closer, but not THAT close, as in, right now.
maybe close the submission tommorow?

For an idea of what I entered, refer to this:

http://automationgame.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=8037&hilit=juggernaut&start=120#p84959

I’m not here to win, I’m here to be the guy who put in the 663ci V8. Cast iron, pushrods, carburetted all proper like and the opposite of what I would normally do here, which is what a lot of you did i.e. actually max out the power to displacement and minimise weight. Not here. This is a full fat, street legal but obviously racing spec wild hog of a premium muscle car, tipping the scales at 1666kg, and despite a row-your-own 4 speed with auto locker to get off the line that bit better, still has massive wheelspin and takes 5.8s to slither its way to 100km/h. And the body is about as aerodynamic as a brick, because it is a brick, so I had to play a few tricks there too. At least it now performs surprisingly well on the skidpad.

The gameplay balance changed slightly, so my car is now vastly less expensive but also only develops 1001Nm. Close enough.

Hey guys, change of planes, I’m going to be away from my computer all the weekend, so we’ll stick to the original deadline. Since I’m going to work on the results until Monday, you might as well send revisions if you want.

1 Like

Presenting the 1967 Howler Automotive Krakatoa 7

(There may be marginal differences between the values on the image and the file I sent in. I think one of the vents didn’t load when I went back to take pictures after exporting, or the save file is selectively forgetting something in the suspension setup now and again, or something. We’re talking about decimals though.)

1 Like

You went DOHC on that, didn’t you. No other way you can achieve that kind of curve or output even with a maxxed out V8 in that year.

I approve of those ludicrous numbers. No real road legal car in 1967 would even sniff at 290km/h. That said, I also notice that it doesn’t have any lips or wings, meaning the handling’s gonna be kind of, uh, even vaguer than usual at high speeds…

maybe I should reconsider my sensible approach…

maybe, maybe not. i’m using a 9L V8 here, but im on the muscle premium category.
my car only touched 270km/h, but have 5.8s 0-60 :smiley:

but i’m now questioning if it will get the job done once it’s renewed to the modern era.
i don’t even have 4 valves per cyl

Same, hoping to score big in 60s round and the swimsuit competition.

1 Like

Astana Presents: The Rampager

The ultimate muscle car for an affordable price.

Find your freedom now with the Rampager and be impressed. The Rampager comes with a powerful engine and some of the best performance of any true muscle car available today.

1 Like

am i the only pony car. everyone is trying to be on supercar level

Hey everyone, I’m finally back and here’s my pony car for this event.

And just noticed that this event might be closed, oh well.

1 Like

Nope, not shut. Host is going to do results Monday so you’re well in time!