Blaire Automotive | EST. 1926 | The Blaire Leo

Blaire Automotive is an entry-level company with hints of premium sprinkled around. Started in 1956 by Craig Campbell and has been run as a family business for its entire lifetime. Today, Blaire Automotive stands as the 8th best selling American brand.

Trims

Touring - Base
Touring S - Standard
Model Name S - Sport
Hybrid - Hybrid (typically used under the Touring & Limited trim levels)
Limited - Premium
GT - GT/Muscle
VST - Performance

Models (ADM)

Sedans

Cahvack - Midsize
Leo - Subcompact

SUVs

Conswell - Fullsize
Outlast - Fullsize Crossover
Everglade - Midsize SUV
EL-1 - Midsize EV Crossover
EL-4 - Compact EV Crossover (2023)
Borough - Subcompact

Hatchbacks

EL-3 - EV Compact
Leo - Subcompact

Coupes

Ace - Midsize Muscle
Rodman - Midsize Sport
EL-2 - Compact EV (2022)

Vans

J-Series - Fullsize Utility
Konnect - Midsize Utility
Hampshire - Fullsize MPV
Vermont - Midsize MPV

Pickups

W-Series - Fullsize
Sawyer - Midsize

Legacy

LaFette - Fullsize Sedan (1950-2020)
Tunic - Sport Midsize Crossover (2010-2020
Albatross - Compact Hatchback | Sedan (1975-2020)
Lynn - Luxury Fullsize Sedan (1960-2020)
Walaby - Midsize Estate (1985-2019)
RKY-Series - Compact Pickup (2000-2020)

Blaire Automotive Company. ®️

2 Likes

I prefer the new layout of this thread on the Blair group to this one. We’ll done.

1 Like

Design 1: Large Crosshair Grille heavily inspired by dodge w/ slim long headlights with an LED strips and squared indicators. Large lower grille with chrome trimming.

Design 2: Smaller Crosshair Grille w/ shorter slim headlights without LED strip & squared indicators. Small lower grille w/ fog lights and matte black trimming

In case you’re wondering where the Crosshair Grille comes from here’s a photo of the 1994 Blaire Cahvack

• Design 1
  • Design 2
0 voters

The quality photo is too bad to compare.

The pole has ended anyways. Found a style that works

(Outdated)

1 Like

Couple questions. Why a 4.5l v6? And not a v8? A 2.8l i4 instead of a v6? And why not a 3.5 v6 instead if a i5?. The car is going to be mad vibrating

Because granny doesn’t need all that powa, and I’m still learning bigger engines.

A 4.5l v6 is very big if you ask me

Well MXST is supposed to be me going overboard when it comes to engineering. The MXST trim is usually sold in limited quantities (in lore) So the use of outrageous specs doesn’t cost the company a super amount of money.

All of them is overboard with the engine sizes, 2.8l.i4 in a midsize is pretty big

The LaFette is a fullsize though. Might be mixed up with the Cahvack which is the midsize.

Ye I was. But if it’s supposed to be comfortable, I don’t think a big v6 or i5 wouldn’t be the right choice

Okay, I’ll try to see what I can do. Any suggestions?

I suggest making the engines smaller if it’s supposed to be comfortable. And if you want a performance car with a v6, you could make it smaller. Maybe a 3.0l. or a v8

1 Like

I feel like the base can keep the I4 (since it is the base model) and the MXP & MXX could have a 2.0L or 2.5L V6, and the MXS would have a turbocharged version of the V6 with the MXST having a turbo V8 (Probably a 4.0L since it is for a fullsize sedan modest in size). Is that okay orrr should I choose something different?

The MXX could have something smaller, a 4 cyl that size could be found in a pickup truck. And the MXP could be better with a 3.5l v6 instead of really big 5 cylinders. Granny probably dont want to be sitting in a vibrating car if she wanna get Loose with the 4.5L. Im pretty sure you can make that same power with a 3.0L turbocharged engine. You could also get more fuel economy with smaller engines

2 Likes

Besides the obvious NVH issues, there is one other problem: All three of these engines are very heavy for their configuration. A 2.2L I4, 3.5L six-cylinder and a 4.5L V8 would be preferable - and more realistic to boot.

1 Like

When you say six-cylinder. Do you mean Straight six or a V6?

Either one is fine. While a V6 would take up less space longitudinally, a straight-six is smoother and would be cheaper to build.

1 Like