Blanton Motors (1976 Panama)

Wow… Compared to that, even my Niddhogg’s engine seems normal :hushed:

That is MENTALLY DISTURBING power per liter

2 Likes

The aim was to match a fictional vehicle top speed wise, so I had to get as much power out of the motor as possible. and that motor had alot to give.

1 Like

The quality slider on the box and the aero must be way over +10, judging by your chassis total cost.

2 Likes

I actually did not notice that.
Okay, Blanton, no one is paying 135k for a hatchback which had the clay model chopped with a katana in design

Well you can’t buy a concept car can you? But on the other hand I’m sure there are those who want a 300mph car wether it’s a sliced hatch or a flattened beetle

1 Like

It would be like driving a ten million dollar car: More likely you’ll be sitting in the car in the garage too terrified to actually drive it anywhere.

4 Likes

They are called overly rich middle easterns without much understanding of car driving. Or the Devel 16 would not ever be a thing :smiley:

some arabic basted smashed this one off beautiful Pagani Huayra Pearl

check out that titanium exhaust

well compared to one of my engines its close cause i have more powerful machine :wink:

my car has 54 safety and 0 driveability lol and its almost double hp of his thing

Sorry, off topic but, ooohh…, that’s inspiring :wink:

1 Like

308mph top speed with 1314hp huh? Rather good. That body’s really aerodynamic. I had to run a bit hot to get my car using the older MR body to the magic 310.75mph (500.0km/h).

I agree. If the Veyron loses two-thirds of it’s estimated 3,000bhp to heat (which it does), I honestly don’t see this douchebag sixty or whatever it’s called getting 5,000bhp from it’s V16. And, on the same stretch, I have no doubt in my mind that the engine, if it DOES reach the magic 5,000bhp target, WILL NOT FIT in the body shown.

Huayra Pearl at that. Only one in the damn world

1 Like

#Production Slingshot:
After some adjustments, Blanton Motors has officially unveiled the production version of the Slingshot Eco and Wylde. All efforts were focused on obtaining drivability and safety to comply with Gasmea standards. Both models were given full interiors, drivers aids, and advanced safety. The Wylde (previously known as Street Breed) saw very little loss in top speed, still able to reach 304mph. While the Eco gained some horse power with slightly bigger turbos to increase air flow, still saw 42mpg.

Market Value: $214,900

1 Like

Whoa shit 215k for a 300mph car? Move outta the way Bugatti :laughing:
EDIT: It is quite heavy. How is the handling, it seems to have a different suspension setup

1 Like

#1976 Panama:

A small eco box that was built to contend with the likes of the Chevy Chevette and Ford Pinto. This little car came in two variants, the City with a 1.5L that had no power whatsoever, and the Rally version which had fared well and was quite peppy with it’s 1.7.

4 Likes