Block Motors (shutting down over "financial issues")

leave this thread and go to a better one.

NEET.

3 Likes

Nice car!

Really digging these logos. How’d you make them? :grinning:

1 Like

I definitely agree with @ramthecowy with the logos, they are nice. As for your car designs, they are unique at best but I think they could use some more fixtures.

I believe the logos are from the aptly named online service: Logo Maker.

2 Likes

Performance figures would be nice as well as more backstory to the cars themselves.

you do know that… < 1 minute is possible right?

Sub 1 minute has never been achieved lol

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I feel insulted.

That’s so, so sexist. I’m no feminist, but that’s wrong on so many levels

2 Likes

That’s… well then.

tbh, i don’t know where to begine here…

That abomination doesn’t look right at all, does it?

What… in the hell… is going the … … on in this thread?
I really can’t follow this at all.

Also this…
“Sorry about me being sexist and immature” is what you should’ve written. What you said is “It wasn’t me it was a fictional company, so blame them, they’re being punished soon too, but I don’t care enough to actually behave like a well adjusted adult, so I shift the blame on imaginary companies”

4 Likes

I made some people angry with some stuff i said on the forums, to be honest.

And before you go and say something to me that’ll only complicate this, let me make this clear.

I, hate, conflict.

For example, the Split/Second challenge got some heat for it’s restrictive rules. When i simplified the rules, a user by the name of squidhead responded with a very descriptive and intelligent comment stating the difficulty of properly creating and maintaining a challenge like the one i made. So to avoid any additional things happening, i closed up shop and made Block Motors my main discussion page.

Then, i made the Diva Turbo ad, which i now highly regret. I especially regret my response, which is now gone. In addition to the ad i made.

You see where this is headed? It’s just my real-life personality. I don’t really talk to anyone IRL, and when i do, i immediately try to steer the conversation to a point where it just ends, and i part ways.

By the way, at the time i’m making this, i’m deleting the actual car, in addition to the pictures i took of it. I don’t want any more memories of the mistake i made. When something like this happens, all i want is to have it behind me and done. Again, just my RL personality.

So, in short: I’m sorry. I apologize for the poor choices i made on the forum and, if you still decide to come up to me with torches and pitchforks, go ahead. Although it seems weird to have to say this stuff to a bunch of people whom i don’t even know. But anyways, whatever.

While some of your posts here really weren’t appropriate, I like that you’ve decided to try again and do better instead of letting it bring you down. We all learn from our mistakes. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for that buddy.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes