BRC 1966 - Gentleman Brobots Club [RACE 7 P&Q]

Several very high driver error, on dry track. Is this gonna turn into a crashfest if there is a wet track?:innocent:

Practice results pasted into my calculation spreadsheet:

7_Goodwood_P-90 min.zip (24.9 KB)

(Finally, back to reasonable tyre wear tracks!)

aaaaaaaaand I totally forgot Brands Hatch was on due to general travel and busy etc… I would have been quite interested to see the race unfold, that one looked exciting. Not to mention I did almost the entirety of my tuning on Brands Hatch, plus the wet weather balance strategy seemed to pay off decently well with my best result of the season yet. It’s not going to be anywhere near that so it’s all downhill from here for me people!

re: forums, it’s quite amazing that we can play embedded videos. Unfortunately I note that it’s impossible to fullscreen the embedded video, it automatically shuts and boots me back several posts.

Ouch. 9th. Not my best result so far… Holding 3rd might prove tricky.

it seems like. im going on a downhill boulevard. my ‘glory days’ is most likely gone :frowning:

Geez, I really hope I do well in these last two races. I’m completely out of contention for the lead, but if the people ahead of me suffer I might still be able to claw my way back into the top three.

At least this is a really strong track for me. Been a while since I qualified as high as fourth.

This is a bit quiet lately… Any destruction coming soon?

1 Like

I’ll ask Mr. Pyrlix if something is possible during the weekend.

1 Like

Race 7 will happen…
soon…

Its starting on the 24th of April at 20.00CEST - usual channel. The link will be posted 1h prior to the race

3 Likes

Aw, Sunday? Dangit!

(Hurray, penultimate race! Crossing my fingers for the PAW Molossidae!)

well. again with the 1AM race. time to prepare :stuck_out_tongue:

If the practice and qualifying rounds are any clue, I’d say this next race ought to be very close. Puffster, Tycondero, Packbat, I wish you 3 luck in attempting to break Pyrlix’s winning streak.

1 Like

I have a problem with the brc tool it always pops up with the same message and i dont know why please help me :frowning:

and how can i send the car to u?
greets Clutchmeister

The BRCTool probably does not work with the most recent version of Automation.

You cannot join anymore anyway as the season is running and almost over. Watch out for future announcements for BRC1976 (not BRC76 QuER, which is also closed already).

time to stream?

is there a link yet?

Soon.

Give us 5 minutes!

2 Likes

'Tis live

I probably won’t be watching during the stream. My internet is hating me today. :frowning: