BRC 1966 - Gentleman Brobots Club [RACE 7 P&Q]

Race 7 will happen…
soon…

Its starting on the 24th of April at 20.00CEST - usual channel. The link will be posted 1h prior to the race

3 Likes

Aw, Sunday? Dangit!

(Hurray, penultimate race! Crossing my fingers for the PAW Molossidae!)

well. again with the 1AM race. time to prepare :stuck_out_tongue:

If the practice and qualifying rounds are any clue, I’d say this next race ought to be very close. Puffster, Tycondero, Packbat, I wish you 3 luck in attempting to break Pyrlix’s winning streak.

1 Like

I have a problem with the brc tool it always pops up with the same message and i dont know why please help me :frowning:

and how can i send the car to u?
greets Clutchmeister

The BRCTool probably does not work with the most recent version of Automation.

You cannot join anymore anyway as the season is running and almost over. Watch out for future announcements for BRC1976 (not BRC76 QuER, which is also closed already).

time to stream?

is there a link yet?

Soon.

Give us 5 minutes!

2 Likes

'Tis live

I probably won’t be watching during the stream. My internet is hating me today. :frowning:

the stream is not exactly crowded. even if it’s an interesting race

This is the first time I was able to catch the race live. Even if I didn’t get there until 8 minutes into the race. But it was worth it.

That dirty play by mer_at being bought out from pyrlix… A lot of positions become much more open now, the battle for podium finishes becoming very… interesting. Not superhappy, but more exciting at least :stuck_out_tongue:

22:nd place, chasing Killrob for the last 20-30 minutes… nice!:grin:
That track was kinda good for my sadly wrong designed engine.

I can’t believe I missed THE race where special someone not only did not explode but actually win… I guess it was full moon or something :wink:

Died in crash in the last minutes X_X

not just win. dominated the field. 20sec+ gap to the 2nd place O_O

I can’t believe what happened last race. I’m really happy.

1 Like