BRC 1976 - Under Pressure [E8-Q]

I would just like to say…

How in the hell did you think a car that was more than $190k would ever fit into the BRC series?

OK, I feel better now. Thanks!

1 Like

You are talking to a person with somewhere around 6 brain cells. Big surprise, i know.

That was when i first made my account and hadn’t known anything about the brc.

but did it drift?

9 Likes

No, not really but it did haul ass with its 5.6 liter 600 horsepower engine.

Can we not clutter up the thread please. If you wish to speculate about 1986, perhaps a new topic in the off topic section, or use “The BRC is Dead” thread, I suspect that is an appropriate place for speculation.

6 Likes

On that note, please don’t double post on a “public” thread. Edit and tag.

Strategy updates for Race 4 are now closed. As I am away, @Pyrlix will announce the next race as soon as a few people are ready for streaming. Have fun!

1 Like

wait, what? i thought we have time for at least until the race is announced…? wont have time to work on it before tomorrow.

whoops, forgot to do my strat for this race. I can’t do much worse than I have already though.

Lol you bums, the deadline was last sunday.

Quite a few people, including me, seem to have missed it.

Any chance on allowing an extra day for us to send our strategies @Der_Bayer?

2 Likes

On the first post it said sunday or later. I did ask if the race was still tba and strats are already closed??[quote=“Der_Bayer, post:1, topic:16817”]
DEADLINE for Race 4 strategies: Sunday, October 2, or later
NEXT RACE: tba
[/quote]

If you manage to send the strategies within the next 16 hours, I will make an excuse. I did announce that the deadline is 2nd or later. 2 weeks should have been enough.

4 Likes

Thanks^^
Already sent it

Ugh…totally forgot about this deadline. And, of course, BRC Tool isn’t working right now for me. I’m stuck with whatever I had. Oh well…

Well you still can send me your changes in text and I can adapt the strategy for you.

uhh… i don’t even remember if i have submitted mine or not…
i only remember that it’s usually “a couple of hours before race start” deadline in my head…

edit:
sooo, i came home, took a nap, and realised that i missed the extra deadline, and got pissed at myself.
then i take another look at the last strat i sent for the last race. to find out that… it’s actually good enough. then felt relieved. phew, what a rollercoaster.

1 Like

Usual bat time, usual bat channel.
09.10.2016 20.00CEST

10 Likes

wait… is that… tonight or tomorrow night?

edit: nevermind. the video says it.