BRC QuER - Hockenheim 1000 km 1976 [FINISHED]

I have to say, so far $10k is a LOT, maxing sliders is easy now… squeezing so much power from my 2L… I might actually be able to afford injection now… hmmmmmmm

It’s working here for me, so please check the following steps:
[ul]]Are you running the current public version (not open beta)?/:m]
]Does your folder structure look like this:
abload.de/img/folders54sg7.jpg/
:m]
]Have you removed any cars and engines built in the open beta?/:m]
]If none of these steps leads you to the cause of the problem, please zip up your “Cars” and “Engines” folder and send them to me. Maybe I can find the problem if I try it myself. :slight_smile:/:m][/ul]

[quote=“Der Bayer”]

It’s working here for me, so please check the following steps:
[ul]]Are you running the current public version (not open beta)?/:m]
]Does your folder structure look like this:
abload.de/img/folders54sg7.jpg/
:m]
]Have you removed any cars and engines built in the open beta?/:m]
]If none of these steps leads you to the cause of the problem, please zip up your “Cars” and “Engines” folder and send them to me. Maybe I can find the problem if I try it myself. :slight_smile:/:m][/ul][/quote]

I never opted into the open beta, but I’ll try uninstalling and reinstalling. If that doesn’t work I’ll PM you the files.

Just wondering, would it be possible to enter a van?

I have plans, is all…

Why not? It will be horribly slow on the straights, but it’s your choice.

Evil Laugh

Does anyone remember how ‘Track Drivability’ and ‘Track Sportiness’ were calcuated? I had a feeling it was in the the BRC 1966 chat but I haven’t been able to find a definitive answer. Or is it a secret? :stuck_out_tongue:

They can be read in the trim lua file. I don’t calculate the values myself.

A new version of the BRCTool has been linked and uploaded. Your trims should now be found by the tool again :wink:

Are all body shapes allowed?
Regarding reliability (it may be already answered but I cannot find it), does over-cooling helps or is max engine reliability met at required?

Overcooling helps. Double the cooling capacity and you will have double reliability.

All body shapes from 1965 to 1976 are allowed. So set the filter to “From last 10 years” and set the year to 1976 or 1975 too see what is available.

god, fuel injection, vented disc brakes and 3 piston caliper are all a godsend…

100hp/L FTW

Are aero fixtures ok to use now? I know it doesn’t say not, but I want to be absolutely sure.

Yes, aero is allowed now.

Bueno. Now Drew Motor Vehicles can make it’s official BRC debut.

no restriction more than that like how many lips/spoiler than can be installed or where we should put it?

What about weather conditions?

Also - wheelspin at 180kph… I think I’m doing something wrong here :smiley:

Wheelspin at 180 is now my goal.

Just one more question. What would count as a “good” lap time for the track we’ll be using?

Weather will probably be ~30 % rain.

Target lap times for being competitive with turbo could be around 2:21 and for NA around 2:24 (a rough guess based on how much more fuel the turbos need). But I heard that someone already had a 2:19. Don’t ask how much fuel that one needed or what the reliability was like :wink: