British Rivals: Comeback [END]

Short update: I fixed a small issue in the spreadsheet this morning, correcting a reference in the tax calculation. It should only make a difference of 2-300 dollars, so nothing game-changing.

I’m still waiting for 5 design votes before the results of Part I are revealed. 23 votes have already been done.

Cheers!

1 Like

There are many real world examples where manufactures will use 2 engine families (not just variants, but completely different engines) in the same car based on trim level. Will this be allowed, or keep it simple, and do only one engine family?

Keep it simple: For Part II and III only 1 engine family please. You may change it compared to Part I though, as there have been no restrictions about engines.

2 Likes

Is the engine family supposed to be 1993 or 1994?

Good question, I forgot to specify that - so both is fine for me!

Part II status update

Hey guys, we are less than 5 days before the deadline of Part II - whoever does not supply the .car file for Part II to me is out and will not be considered in Part III!

Currently I have received 11 of 28 entries for Part II. Still missing:

The results of the Part I design poll are almost there, with 1 vote still missing. I have contacted the player who did not vote yet in order to speed things up.

For the ones not participating - here’s a link to pictures of all participants: Google Drive

Keep the cars coming! I’m looking forward to the next judging round and Part III!

Cheers!

4 Likes

Iramitsu’s engineers are fine-tuning the Koi based on the latest market demands. They found that the more upmarket LX trim paired with the 1.7L version of the trusty I-Series would be more suitable for the British Market. The completed version will be presented soon

Regards,
Iramitsu’s PR department UK

Iramitsu Jidōsha, Building the future, one step at a time

Here is the production Spacester. The front bumper design has changed, the suicide rear doors are now standard units. the headlights and tail lights have changed slightly. Also the overall shape has become more mini-van like.

2 Likes

This is a car.

It does not stand out. It is not special. It will never make anyone wet. It simply exists.

The 1993 Kadett Dash GVS.

The other end

25 Likes

The poetry and the monologue for this vehicle’s presentation is immaculate.

2 Likes

Introducing the Yinzer Holiday Sport Wagon with the optional Tow package.

Wait, I already sent you the file for my second version? I didn’t think I had yet. I’m still dialing in the suspension…

It's Here

1993 Hirochi Exatima

4 Likes

No, you did not yet send it. The list shows the ones I am still waiting for :slight_smile:

Why should you choose something other than a Koi?

Well, there are no reasons why you should prefer any other car. The Koi is quiet, efficient, reliable, refined. Everything you want from a car, it’s already there

Iramitsu Jidōsha, Building the future, one step at a time

The 1994 Armor Valencia:

Reliable, roomy, relatively inexpensive… it’s… pretty average I guess.

Part II status update

Hey guys, we are less than 3 days before the deadline of Part II - whoever does not supply the .car file for Part II to me is out and will not be considered in Part III!

Currently I have received 16 of 28 entries for Part II. Still missing:

The results of the Part I design poll are still almost there, with 1 vote still missing.

Keep the cars coming! I’m looking forward to the next judging round and Part III!

Cheers!

1 Like

Morton Koru

2 Likes

BAM Bavaria 620

5 Likes