Budget bash

You forgot mine in the score page:

I haven’t gotten to it yet, should have it later today.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, I’ll fix the OP so it more accurately reflects your lore! :star_struck:

Unless you

then things get real exciting real fast.

Otherwise caught up with the scores

2 Likes

1955 SARA 414 TL

Fun Basic 156.7
Pony Basic 142.6
SARA 4 - 414 TL.car (26.6 KB)

It may surpass the 100’s in others, but the wide spectrum of this car, the SARA’s savior, makes it uncertain with the datas I have at hand

1 Like

19955 SARA 38 S Turni

Fun B 131.3
Pony B 114.8

2 Likes

The automatic and manual versions of the '79 Ardent Sentinel Sport… hit pretty hard in different markets.

Manual
Fun Budget - 161.1
Pony Budget - 142.6

Automatic
Family Budget - 122.1
Commuter Budget - 120.6

5 Likes

So I originally set out to make a fun people’s car, and accidentally spent all night making the ultimate vehicular toy.

Apparently it’s a widebody Kei Minivan.

Sofia - LX.car (17.0 KB)

It has a score of 360.2 for Gasmea for Fun Budget.
I may have spent a bit too much time on this.

10 Likes

Holy… I think you broke the game honestly, I expected to find the fuel economy bug but nope

4 Likes

This body is the ultimate budget body, I wanted to find the limit.

For achana, the score is like 529 something, it’s ridiculous.

2 Likes

A Godhap & Whent that apparently isn’t rubbish… unless you count turbo 4 cylinder fwd auto as rubbish

G&W Stamford II 78 - 82 Interceptor USM Clone.car (37.1 KB)

4 Likes

A bit of optimization used on my WST homologation sports car and it apparently does pretty well.
Ars Eligos GXi
L Sport Budget: 146.6
Track Budget: 122.8
ARS Eligos - GXi.car (27.1 KB)

Wow! It’s been a while, eh? So, I originally built this for a CSR, but didn’t think it’d fit the bill (service costs were horrendous, and you don’t want to know what I did to make it driveable)

Nagoya Sparrow - SXY.car (23.3 KB)

I edited this, adjusted the aero and fine tuned (read min/maxed) the suspension and brakes Lt. Sports budget is now in the mid 170s

4 Likes

1980 Kansei - Takyon Saloon.car (34.9 KB)
Premium Budget: 155.3
Sport Budget: 133.9

6 Likes

Vela - 2400ES.car (15.8 KB)

Introducing the Vela 2400ES, a base model of midship sports car that coincidentally released shortly before the oil embargo, equipped with 2.4L OHV “Ferrite Jack” Inline 4 engine commonly found on Brent’s family cars, tuned to make healthy 110+hp to reach 100mph next to nowhere.

No Frills!

Track Budget : 111.5

forgot to replace the tire compound so dem running costs

4 Likes

This is The 1000 GT a classical italian customized autowork budget sport car.

5 Likes

Fuji Courier - 2000 MY BE Hatchback. Cheap, reliable, efficient and capable small city car, scoring 127.2 in City Budget. Also includes cheaty mode, where it scores 166.3 (-50%). Has an EC12M 3 cylinder DOHC engine producing 104 hp and 80 ft-lbs of torque (flat curve!) paired to a four speed automatic transmission.

3 Likes

Also got this Little Boy™. 1.05l SOHC 3valve Fun Budget car that scores 225.8 in its category. 4 Seater Japanese Mini ripoff but it makes 54.2 hp and 59 ft-lbs at 5500 and 3500 RPM respectively. Transverse FF / wishbones F&R / 4 seats / cheap as possible. $5466 because SOHC 3V is expensive. Original pushrod engine equipped was $5150 but that was too big.

3 Likes

The Puck factory, which since 1901 produced cannons and vehicles for the Estria empire, following the economic crisis that followed the First World War, decided to diversify production by building mechanical components for agricultural and industrial machinery.
In 1932 the new owner the young Klaus Puck, who had studied in America where he had come into contact with the Fordist theory of labor, decided to design a small and cheap car to try to motorized the Estria.
It was only in 1936 that the 260 was put into production which brought together the dimensions and the manageability of a city car with off-road abilities due to the conditions of the roads.

The 260 was produced from 36 to 40, and after the interval of World War II from 46 to 48.

2 Likes

In 1949, the 206 B was produced, also available in a metal roof version, which had headlights integrated into the bodywork and the 586 cc engine was reshaped to provide more power and efficiency.