Calvinator Auto Corp

1 Like

The Super Wagon is available for download on CNC’s other thread he made just for Super Wagon

Super Wagon hasn’t changed its look since 1995. That’s why it needed an update. Here is the official design of the Model C Lauriville.

We figured out in 1969 that all the Lauriville needed was a nose, a cross bar, gullwing doors, and a shorter spoiler. The car’s top speed went up from 205 to 220 mph. Being that there was no body in automation that could do this, I had to upload a drawing.

1 Like

So… you took a saw to a Superbird? Shame on you.

1 Like

So… that’s a yes?

hey, maybe we should ask if you wanna make a one-make tourney about tuning the super wagon :wink:

just a possibly dangerous, possibly unhinged suggestion

5 Likes

Would that involve everyone throwing their template away and competing on foot? It’d be a lot faster.

And safer.
And more comfortable.
And more fuel efficient.
And more economically friendly.
And won’t leave two solid lines of rubber around a track.
And less expensive.
And more fun.
And smells better.

The only benefit I could see coming from this is that; provided the track is long enough, it would probably be more of a workout.

oh come off it, this is Automation, with enough skill (and enough changing the sliders), you can make a competent, well-rounded, realistic car out of nearly anything :smiley:

Nearly.
######I’m done now.

Nope, just stuck a huge nose on a 1970 Model C Warrior, then gave it a grill and vents. It was used in the Knight Rider spin off “Knight Driver” in 1990 (they were on a budget and found a Model C Lauriville at a junk yard and saved it from the crusher for about $200) where the car was painted glossy black, headlamp covers were added, and the vents had 2 alternating blue lamps. Oh, and the brake lights were tinted black. And replaced the engine with a crate 363 Warrior off of the internet.

You do know the public Internet only started in 1989, right? Online shopping didn’t exist at all until the mid 90s.

1 Like

Clearly Calva City had the internet since 1970…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Email

Still didn’t exist in 1970.

I know. There was no access to the internet in Calva till 1989. The engine was ordered just 2 months after the internet was opened.

@Dorifto_Dorito, the US Army used the internet in the 70’s to help with communication with the entire Army world wide.

Originally said had, but I can see how that might imply.

This is some universe we’re in. Calva were ahead of CERN, MIT and DARPA in developing the internet it seems!

4 Likes

…Yeah I dont think so…because I do seem to recall it was actually a British :triumph: :gb: man who developed the World Wide Web, which is what you’re thinking of…

4 Likes

@Dorifto_Dorito I know. I didn’t say the US Gov created it, but they did use it. The US Army used it, but didn’t create it.

B R I T I S H

4 Likes

I believe you guys. We also know the US Army USED it. But then again, we also have a very screwed up government thanks to a guy name Saul Ilinski who tried to polarize the US discreetly then one of his students figured out that rather than a massive uprising, the Government could destroy America. A documentary called “America, Imagine a World Without Her” will give you all the info you need.