Campaign Engineering Issue

So, every time I’ve gone to engineer a car, I’ve gotten this error message

(About 6 or 7 times) and it shows in the engineering screen, a car I decided not to continue with, even when going to start a different campaign.

3 Likes

I’ve been getting this too. Haven’t really worried about it though because they are moving over the the Unreal Engine.

This error requires something else to go wrong first though, so the question is what happened before you got the error in the campaign. Anyway, indeed we are no longer fixing bugs for the old version as that ultimately would be a waste of time, sorry you’ve run into this.

I’ve somewhat consistently had this problem, especially with certain car bodies. I’ve regularly gotten it when trying to make a car using the Beetle body, and sometimes the small van body that’s available at the start. Unfortunately I’ve been unable to come up with a reliable set of reproduction steps, but it doesn’t really matter, since all the lua nonsense is going away with the UE4 version, so hopefully things will be fixed there, or at least easier to track down.

I figured out the issue, anyway.

Just past models, and glitching out.

A simple re-start fixes it.