Car export works, but only nodes load in BeamNG?

Hey, I’ve got a tiny little problem with one of the cars I created. It’s a hyper-miling car from the 2000s called the Besla Model E (for Economy). I’ve exported it after I created another trim called the Model C (for Cool) which has a turbo-V6 which is another variant of an engine used in a whole nother car.

It worked before I created the second trim, but after I exported both of the cars, it’s loading up the Model C without problems, yet the Model E only loads the nodes. I can select and pull the nodes, but both reloading the vehicle with CTRL+R and re-exporting doesn’t fix it. I’ve attached the .car file of the Model E.
As I can’t upload files at the moment, I’ve attached it as a google drive link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=18XaVTn75nb1ax2B-WIA_BRMy6G3Pxjne
Hope anyone can help me here… Thanks a lot!

Does this only happen for this car, or all cars exported from Automation?

Only happened with that car. But it’s solved… for some reason, the ride height was set at - (MINUS) 150 mm which was weird… now it exports properly.

Now, THAT’S slammed to the ground! :grin:

But seriously, how the hell?:confused:
Something with the clone tool not being liked by the Exporter?

1 Like

At a guess, I’d say suspension type changed changed before export. Not tested, just a theory

Maybe… I dont know though. The weird thing is, the problem car was the original from which i cloned the trim to fit another engine into it. I also only changed suspension on the cloned car after working.
Then i first exported the cloned car and then the original, thats when it happened first