Car photoshops

Citroen GS Re-proportioned

What I imagine a Toyota Prius would look like in the 1970s

15 Likes

Made a 4 door version of the New Edge Mustang

17 Likes

A 90s 'Murican sedan that looks cool. That’s no small feat.

2 Likes

That’s called V40 :stuck_out_tongue:

The V40 is a blob tho. Plus suicide doors are cool :sunglasses:

But yeah after consideration the edit looked like garbage with the handle and without the handle it was just a few extra lines edited in so whats the point

Pulled the Ol’ Switcharoo on Randy and Mr Layhe with my most recent creation, the 2nd generation Fenton ZL, specifically a 1975 model. I am honestly a little disturbed at how well this works.

11 Likes

Here’s a pretty sweet re-imagining of the new Supra:

Notice the subtle changes to the proportion: the vehicle is longer, lower, and wider. There is visibly less ground clearance and wheel gap. The design changes on the rear do a good job of creating smooth horizontal lines, emphasizing the width of the car. The overall result is that the vehicle looks less upright and more similar to the FT-1 concept.

But yeah, also wings are cool.

17 Likes

I never thought the A90 Supra could be made even more muscular than it already is - but someone (not you, though) just did, with some retro styling elements added for good measure!

2 Likes

I can see those lights and that wing as an aftermarket kit from here. I mean, I like the A90 in it’s normal form, but that’s not a bad redoing.

3 Likes

Not my photoshop btw, it’s by @romanmiah on Instagram

He redid the front too!

13 Likes

I like what he did with the rear but I’m not so sure about the front.

3 Likes

A quick one. What if the 90s Quattroporte had a wagon version?

15 Likes

Although, wouldn’t that then be a Cinqueporte?

9 Likes

Cinqueporte… I love it

3 Likes

The new Polestar 2 but less crossover-y

12 Likes

My take on the Mercedes CLA

10 Likes

Hudson Hornet Re-proportioned

I think it’s interesting how the slimmer hood and forwards rake give a 70s feel to a 40s/50s car!

10 Likes

Remove/reduce the ventilation window and it will look even more modern.

Saab Sonett Re-proportioned

Basically what I think the perfect 1960s muscle car would look like. Approximately the same size as a '65 Mustang before it got bloated. Weight around 1300kg and a drag coefficient around 0.35 gives it far superior performance to contemporary muscle cars. Still fits a sizeable engine and a decent second row of seats.

10 Likes