Car photoshops

Remove/reduce the ventilation window and it will look even more modern.

Saab Sonett Re-proportioned

Basically what I think the perfect 1960s muscle car would look like. Approximately the same size as a '65 Mustang before it got bloated. Weight around 1300kg and a drag coefficient around 0.35 gives it far superior performance to contemporary muscle cars. Still fits a sizeable engine and a decent second row of seats.

10 Likes

It’s exactly what the Sonnett III deserved but never got - it was only ever fitted with nothing more powerful than anemic four-cylinder engines throughout its lifespan.

My attempt at turning the Aston Martin Lagonda into a fastback

7 Likes

OMG YES. I always felt the Lagonda looked a little boring with its ridiculously sharp, square-edged profile. The curves here look sleek and sexy, definitely a much better family resemblance to the coupes!

1 Like

The facelifted Lexus RC and RCF minus some grill

11 Likes

Both of them definitely look better with a smaller grille - neither would look or feel as purposeful otherwise.

1 Like

That new mid-engine Corvette looks good…wait a minute

20 Likes

Hang on just a fucking minute

1 Like

i dont get it

oh.

Tbh the front looks like the pininfarina battista

Here’s a 1993 Honda CR-X if it hadn’t become the Del Sol

10 Likes

R.i.p. this thread

good photoshop though, if you made it

@strop’s CSR got me thinking about 70s landyachts again

Lincoln Continental Mark IV Re-proportioned

13 Likes

Alternate take on the Tesla Model 3 front end

19 Likes

It’s nice to see your takes on some real-world car designs again. This latest one of yours is definitely sleeker and more purposeful, while still retaining Tesla’s distinct identity throughout.

What if the Saab Sonett had the V4 behind the driver rather than in front?

Original photoshop by Sebastian Motsch.

10 Likes

Had to share this stunning front-engined McLaren Elva coupe by @spdesignsest on Instagram

6 Likes