Car photoshops

The Mazda6 liftback we deserve

9 Likes

Thanks to you it only took me five years to notice that Mazda no longer makes a 6 Hatch

2 Likes

Miata F-Type.

That is all.

19 Likes

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

5 Likes

I may be having a little bit too much fun with this.

Volvo S60 Liftback

13 Likes

Here is a very rough, poorly matched representation of what I think the 2018 Honda Accord could look like:

Link to my critique of the original

6 Likes

I also share your disappointment with front ruining an otherwise rather nice side profile. At the time I tried a couple of attempts at fixing it with varying degrees of success. But after seeing your effort I tried a few more ideas out.

Removing black bit of original grill.

Adding Mazda 6 lower grill and blacking out chrome strip

Honda CRV headlights, blacken chrome strip, Mazda 6 lower grill and previous gen Accord upper grill

Honda CRV headlights and grill, Mazda 6 lower grill and previous gen Accord upper grill

Honda CRV headlights, Honda Pilot grill, Mazda 6 lower grill

16 Likes

That last one looks boss! The Pilot grille really goes well with the horizontal chrome unibrow.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s funny how the big SUV bits work so well on the sedan :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: I made a few more changes

12 Likes

Literally all of these look much better than the original

EDIT: The second last one actually reminds me of the current Tesla Model S

2 Likes

Yes except it’s much better :stuck_out_tongue: awesome work man @Rk38

2 Likes

That Pilot grille does work great on there.

1 Like

I think the new Tesla Model 3 looks pretty good, but from some angles it has slightly awkward proportions. So here’s my take on it :smiley:

4 Likes

Here is a Honda Clarity that looks more like a Civic and less like a Crosstour :wink:

6 Likes

Oh man I’d be all over that

Let’s play a game!

Tell me what car or cars this photoshop is based on:

3 Likes

Hmm… Some new Mazda (front of the door), Jag F-type (front end), Tesla (rear of the door), some Lexus (front quarterpanel)…

1 Like

Good guesses… but all wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

Hint: there’s only two cars used in the photoshop there, and one of them was used for a very minor part. The photoshop is about 90% the other car :wink:

I’m heavily reminded of the Opel Monza concept but it’s not that… and I’m finding it hard to believe it’s only based on two cars. Yeah, no I really don’t know which cars they are if it has to be just two cars.

1 Like

i was thinking F12 and ND MX-5