Car photoshops

Alright guys, I got one more round of guess the photoshop for you! This shouldn’t be hard at all if you know your automotive history :wink:

7 Likes

NSU Ro80?

2 Likes

Ro80 and Opel Manta, i think

Ro80 is correct!

Congratulations to @titleguy1 on winning the trifecta of guess the photoshop rounds :wink:

4 Likes

Citroen Urraco

A stylish 1970s liftback sedan, powered by a high-revving 2.4L I4 sending 120hp to the front wheels.
Pictured with its hydropneumatic suspension in the lowest position.

11 Likes

Mazda MX-6 but RWD this time

11 Likes

6 Likes

I un-stiltified the new Volvo XC40:

9 Likes

…I think I prefer this to be honest

3 Likes

Not my Photoshop, but this Volvo XC90 pickup truck is awesome!

I absolutely love the idea of a 4 cylinder, transverse engined, unibody pickup truck lol. It’s like a Honda Ridgeline, except with a 316hp twincharged 2.0L I4 :smiley: Plus, it would easily be the classiest looking truck on the market, although this might give it a run for its money…

9 Likes

I didn’t really like my old Volvo S60 Liftback, so I remade it :smiley:

9 Likes

Which of these liftback/sedan photoshops is your favorite?

• Honda
  • Tesla
  • Mazda
  • Volvo

0 voters

6 Likes

It’s a tough toss up for me, I love all of them - just the Tesla less. Honda one is :ok_hand: while the Mazda is too but Volvo, man, these modern Volvos got me like image

Great job with the 'shops btw, they look amazing, I’d love to learn how to do these :smile:

3 Likes

Apparently I’m the only one who likes the Tesla the best :stuck_out_tongue: My order would be Tesla, Mazda, Volvo, Honda

If you want to learn how to do them, look up some tutorials on YouTube, @titleguy1 actually just posted a cool timelapse on a Honda Accord photoshop :smiley:

4 Likes

Whoah, I didn’t know that you’d notice :joy: thanks for the shout out, dude!

1 Like

Haha yeah I was wondering if you were going to post that here :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Toyota Prius Re-proportioned

6 Likes

That rear looks damn good, Toyota please, please make that real

I’d say that low profile tires look cheesy on it. Or on most things, but especially this. But other than that (which may or may not be your doing), no complaints.

Honda Fit Liftback

A subcompact liftback based on the Honda Shuttle, which in turn is based on the Honda Fit
All the practicality and space efficiency of the Honda Fit in a more aerodynamic, attractive package

Wheelbase: 2530mm (same as Honda Fit)
Length: 4400mm (same as Honda Shuttle)
Height: 1420mm (same as Honda Civic)
Weight: ~1150kg
Estimated MPG: 33/42
Cargo space: comparable to most compact SUVs

This car plus a 1.5 turbo would basically be the perfect car for my needs. Lightweight, efficient, highly practical, fun to drive, and good looking too.

Here’s a comparison between this car and the regular Fit:

4 Likes