Home | Wiki | Live Chat | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

Car Replicas

Wow! Very nice taillights! I tried it too, but it was somehow impossible. Nice! Keep on your work!

Thank you :slight_smile: I’m having fun doing these replicas, and i usually get good feedback for them as well, and that’s what keeps my motivation up

You’re right! Or just something similar :mrgreen:

My real life car

It looks 99% the same! :smiley:
Really nice work!

That PT Cruiser is one of the best replicas I have seen around here for a while.

Semi-replica of my 2005 Saab 9,3 Arc 2.0T. Still got some things to tweak but overall I’m pleased with how it came out.

And my Saab.

Tested the coupe version of the body I’m working on and ended up with a Calibra.

Very nice! Could also double as 1st gen Volvo C70 coupe.

That Calibra is awesome!

I built a 2001 Ford ZX2 today! I also recorded a video on how to do it if you’re interested! youtu.be/rAKmZS1pHus

Greets,
Tom

New to this.I just finshed doing a replica of BMW X6 X50drive 2011.Here some pictures.I will post the stats shortly.What do you think?

Here the stats and the engine.

Amazing what boredom can do to you…I noticed the bonnet of the mini car looked like an old Saab and what happened next…

I proudly present to you all, after de Saab 99 Turbo, and the 900 Turbo, the 9 Turbo…nine that is… :stuck_out_tongue: small but safe (as far as a FIAT 126 clone can be) and equiped with a 600cc turbo engine…

It’s been a while since somebody posted a replica. So I made one today.

This is my first proper dedicated replica: the Alfa Romeo GTV 3.0 V6.

And a shot of the engine in the chassis:

Be sure to let me know what you guys think. I might start doing this more often and feedback would be helpful. :slight_smile:

w201 evo replica

Here’s my Ferrari F40 replica! You can also watch it on Youtube, it includes the engine build as well (it’s not 100% accurate on the engine though, and i accidentally gave the car power steering). youtu.be/7NTitkyVL94

My first Replicas
Audi A4 B5 sedan from 1994 to 1997 first Version.101 PS

Also my Company
automationhub.net/company-catalog/company/144

Audi S4
automationhub.net/company-catalo … rmodel/425