Car Replicas

My 2nd attempt at Ferrari Enzo, all the fixtures are stock (using last version of Automation UE4)

Front image for Ferrari Enzo

Aaaaaah, don’t you love it when the game has just the right body and fixtures for you to replicate a certain car? :smiley:

20 Likes

The wipers are bumps right? great Job

They’re door handles actually :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

What I wonder about is how the hood badge was made. And it should’ve been black with a green roof!

…ah, sorry. It’s just that I come from a country where these tank Mercs are the backbone of the elderly taxi society. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s literally just a vanilla hood ornament

1 Like

Literally just vanilla? Welp, guess that shows how often I considered hood ornaments for ingame designs. Thanks for clarifying!

1 Like

Lykan Hypersport- reeeeally pushing the limits of what the '02 coupe body can do, but this was more about wanting to build the Lykan’s H6-TT Ruf engine, which to my knowledge is the most powerful production boxer engine at the moment.

Here it is in testing around the industrial site track.

5 Likes

Err, seems to be a workshop mod… still a one click to install and your good to go, works fine even in beam type deal, but not as of yet stock to the game.

You really nail your designs! Great work!

1 Like

Nissan GT-R NISMO

And of course no GT-R showcase would be complete without some form of drag race.

6 Likes

Apart from moving the tail lights closer together, that looks about as good as you can get in Automation :slight_smile:

Haha fair point I just noticed that as well, I’ll make sure to fix that when I put it up for download :smiley:

1 Like

Did a 2010 Ferrari california Replica.

i am satisfied with the result. What do you think?

PM me for the car files :wink:

I forgot, about the my “VG’s replicas (car pack)”

here’s the link for it. (On beamng.drive)

Check it out if you want.

2 Likes

@Abot do you have an ETA on when you upload your .cars ? and someone recently uploaded a look alike koenigsegg body , maybe you can redo a better koenigsegg one:1 in automation ;D ( the koenigsegg body is uploaded at the automation steam workshop )

Here you go :smiley:

@Abot nice ! i tried a few cars and they handle and look awesome ( the koenigsegg seems to have more oversteer , the faster i drive it ) , by the way : do you accept vehicle requests ?

I’m always open to suggestions- there’s no guarantee that I’ll choose anyone’s suggestion in particular, but if it interests me and seems doable then I’d definitely consider making it.

@Abot i have 2 vehicles in mind : the 2001 BMW M3 GTR E46 Street Version , and the 2014 Terradyne Gurkha LAPV , since you made some sports cars , i thought the m3 gtr would be nice to make , and that LAPV . . . its a little different , it would be awesome to have , there is already a limo body made into automation , but this monstrosity is way more bad ass than a generic limo ( ride in style , and heavily protected ) what do you think of these 2 ?

i will post 2 links , in case you need some reference

BMW M3 GTR E46 Street Version : https://www.google.nl/search?biw=1920&bih=935&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=9-p1W-bbMdLPwQLmk77QAQ&q=bmw+m3+gtr+e46+straßenversion&oq=bmw+m3+gtr+e46+str&gs_l=img.1.2.35i39k1l2j0i30k1j0i8i30k1.214245.214583.0.217306.3.3.0.0.0.0.119.339.0j3.3.0…0…1c.1.64.img…0.3.339…0.vczeBGrzlJs

Terradyne Gurkha LAPV : https://www.google.nl/search?biw=1920&bih=935&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=Zup1W8CPD4_LwQKQ9YzICQ&q=2014+terradyne+gurkha+lapv&oq=2014+terradyne+gurkha+lapv&gs_l=img.3..0i19k1.6562.7479.0.8159.5.5.0.0.0.0.116.555.0j5.5.0…0…1c.1.64.img…0.5.555…0i7i30k1.0.ZYSM2ZNk5L0