Car Replicas

It’s not finished, but idk if it ever will be finished.

6 Likes

BMW 850i E31

37 Likes

Utterly spot-on. Easily the most detailed car I’ve ever seen made in Automation.

4 Likes

Hey guys! Long time no see, eh? :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyways, here’s another replica of mine. My favourite GT-R
Putted a lot of effort on it. What do you think?

'95 Nissan Skyline GT-R R33

(Goddamnit i forgot the wiper blades :disappointed_relieved:)

As always, here’s the download link :grin: (Open Beta version required) :

(1995) Nissan Skyline R33 - GT-R.car (61.4 KB)

(Edit: it only comes in RWD because The engine is too “Big” to make it AWD :roll_eyes:)
I plan on uploading this thing to Beamng too! :wink:

21 Likes

2018 Aston Martin Vantage

It’s pretty shoddy but I spent a good load of time adjusting the specs

3 Likes

Here’s something unusual, the 1993 Cusco Mitsubishi GTO Super D Rally Car.

A Mid-engined, 4G63 powered Mitsubishi 3000GT/GTO making 430 HP and weighing no more than 1770 pounds. Considering the 3000GT body in Automation has a mid-engined (and even rear-engined) option, I thought I’d take a try at making a replica.

With replicas of the 1st gen Dodge Stealth R/T TT and 3000GT VR-4 I made, I’m also trying to make replicas of the whole series of 3000GTs/GTOs/Stealths, all gens and different facelifts.

I decided not to make the stickers on the replica (considering just how many there were), and it seems to have been a specially, from-the-ground-up-built-as-a-rally-car chassis, with no real relation to the actual Z15/Z16 chassis itself other than the body panels, so I actually used the 2.2 meter wheelbase version, from judging from the video it looks to be considerably smaller than an actual 3000GT.

Cusco GTO Super D - Chunky Offroad.car (24.4 KB)

8 Likes

Willing to bet there are many people on here that would be willing to do the stickers for you

Here’s a bunch of Zafiras (Opel/Vauxhall/Holden/Chevrolet/Subaru)

7 Likes

I call it: the Kinda M4 Competition!
Don’t look too close at the tail lights and it’ll seem okay :sweat_smile: It has a decent power/torque curve with accurate peak power and torque in the right locations, but Automation is hard to get 405 lb-ft at 1800 RPM in a 3.0 engine. Tire size, weight, and similar are mostly the same, though obviously there’s a lack of exact gear ratios and the weight balance is 54.4 vs 52.3.
Kinda M4 - Competition.car (36.3 KB)

In Beam, I modified the file to have a much more realistic torque curve and gave it the accurate gear ratios. Unfortunately, I couldn’t manage to tune the weight balance (mostly because weight is determined by the weight of individual nodes and fixtures, which don’t give a description of where they are on the car.) Here’s that file:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1X73Luk3l4U2TmmRcKKZbWMvPNjvUtk5G

Once you download the folder, create a folder named “unpacked” in the Beamng mods section and move the M4 folder there. It should count as an unzipped mod (as it is) and work how it’s supposed to.

8 Likes

This is a 1984 Lada Samara with the 1.3L engine option and side plastic trim. The realism of this car isnt 100% correct, but is a relatively well-made example.

Lada Samara - 1300.car (47.1 KB)

11 Likes

Yup, another replica.
The story was: One day i saw a Saleen S7 body shell in the Steam workshop, so i said “Mhmm… Why not? :kissing_smiling_eyes:

So uh… this is a…

2005 Saleen S7 TwinTurbo

One of my favourite supercars ever!
It haves a HUUUGE 7.0L OHV (Old as heck) Ford Windsor 427 V8 with Twin ball-bearing Turbos Making 740HP to the rear wheels, And enough torque to (almost) pull a house.
And the torque band is really wide so the car feels really light if you push the throttle!

The car is made mostly of Steel and aluminum (According most sources) so it is quite heavy (Almost 1400kgs!) but still it is somewhat fast on corners.

The car is not easy to drive, but with my suspension setup i made it somewhat driveble.
So dont worry, even a keyboard driver like me can control it with ESC off. :slight_smile:

Test it in Beamng! :grinning: (Includes Performance Specs):

What do you think? Dope or Nope?

10 Likes

Definitely close enough to the real thing to be worth trying out.

1 Like

A Ford Capri 2300 from 1969

16 Likes

unfinished Alfa Romeo GTV

18 Likes

It’s a work in progress but definitely close enough. I am sure that your interpretation will be offered with multiple engines - the real-life car was offered with a 2.0L Twin Spark 4-cylinder or the 3.2L Busso V6, among others.

1 Like

Mercedes-Benz CLK 430.

Rear is still WIP but the W203 taillights are a nice placeholder until I know how to create the original ones.

16 Likes

'Vette

27 Likes

1992 Cadillac Seville Touring Sedan (STS)

28 Likes

Well hello and welcome again to MotorWeek, we’re glad to have you with us!

8 Likes

This is my first post on the forum, I am a beginner on Automation.
I have attempted to make a replica of a UAZ 469.

Only thing that bothers me is that I cant make the face shorter, then it would be close to perfect.

12 Likes