Home | Wiki | Discord | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

Car Replicas

It’s not finished, but idk if it ever will be finished.

BMW 850i E31

Utterly spot-on. Easily the most detailed car I’ve ever seen made in Automation.

Hey guys! Long time no see, eh? :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyways, here’s another replica of mine. My favourite GT-R
Putted a lot of effort on it. What do you think?

'95 Nissan Skyline GT-R R33

(Goddamnit i forgot the wiper blades :disappointed_relieved:)

As always, here’s the download link :grin: (Open Beta version required) :

(1995) Nissan Skyline R33 - GT-R.car (61.4 KB)

(Edit: it only comes in RWD because The engine is too “Big” to make it AWD :roll_eyes:)
I plan on uploading this thing to Beamng too! :wink:

2018 Aston Martin Vantage

It’s pretty shoddy but I spent a good load of time adjusting the specs

Here’s something unusual, the 1993 Cusco Mitsubishi GTO Super D Rally Car.

A Mid-engined, 4G63 powered Mitsubishi 3000GT/GTO making 430 HP and weighing no more than 1770 pounds. Considering the 3000GT body in Automation has a mid-engined (and even rear-engined) option, I thought I’d take a try at making a replica.

With replicas of the 1st gen Dodge Stealth R/T TT and 3000GT VR-4 I made, I’m also trying to make replicas of the whole series of 3000GTs/GTOs/Stealths, all gens and different facelifts.

I decided not to make the stickers on the replica (considering just how many there were), and it seems to have been a specially, from-the-ground-up-built-as-a-rally-car chassis, with no real relation to the actual Z15/Z16 chassis itself other than the body panels, so I actually used the 2.2 meter wheelbase version, from judging from the video it looks to be considerably smaller than an actual 3000GT.

Cusco GTO Super D - Chunky Offroad.car (24.4 KB)

Willing to bet there are many people on here that would be willing to do the stickers for you

Here’s a bunch of Zafiras (Opel/Vauxhall/Holden/Chevrolet/Subaru)