Car Replicas

I understand that this is a bot, but this is just insulting. I would like to meet the person who genuinely cannot tell the difference between an Oldsmobile and a Jaguar. What person looks at an F-Type and then looks at an Alero and thinks “gosh, this is a stinker.”

Well… Maybe an X-type and an Aurora. Those were kinda in the same class.

“X-Type? What X-Type? What is an ‘X-Type’?” - Jaguar

^This

This is my latest replica, requested by Vroomvroom aka Simon. It’s a Lancia 037

As (almost) always, there’s a video tutorial on this design, here’s the link to it: youtu.be/cM0m3wrXIAw

Also, i now have a Facebook page. facebook.com/thetomgamingchannel
Feel free to check it out and leave a like so you always know when there’s a new video :slight_smile:

Greets,
Tom

This is my replica of the almighty Lotus Esprit S1.

I also made a Lotus 907 engine replica for it.

I hope you find it close to the real thing.

2 Likes

Neat! How did you do the tail light array?

I used the black stripes of plastic from the “Vents” section to fill the spaces between the intermittent, brake and reverse lights, which also are the ones with plastic framing.

Good to see the body used for what it was intended!

Here is my broad brushstroke replica of a 1985 Nissan Gazelle… :smiley:

And the .lua for those who want one for themselves! :stuck_out_tongue:

1985 Gazelle - Rev0.lua (73.1 KB)

1 Like

Here’s the replica i built in this week’s Automation episode on my Youtube channel, it’s a Nissan S13! youtu.be/dAsgnHin5Rs

http://i62.tinypic.com/2urxfk7.png http://i58.tinypic.com/vhrf5j.png

Again, really like your replica Tom. Shared it on our Facebook again.

Here’s a little preview of the replica i did in this week’s Automation episode on my channel. Should be pretty obvious what it is (and i’m happy with it!)

Watch the video here: youtu.be/9YniytO5lYQ
Feel free to click the like button, it helps me out a lot!

Jaguar F-type! :smiley:

The front of that F-Type is absolutely spot on.

Thank you :slight_smile: I’ll also add a picture of the rear end to the post in a second

Anyone want a Charger Hellcat? For those who do, here it is! youtu.be/ws_Dj4v6k0M

It is not an exact replica. But here is my reinterpretation of the Lotus Omega in Automation.

Here’s my last Replica before the Steam release! It’s a Golf 7 GTI, i hope you guys like it youtu.be/waxAUVf4BSM

Peugeot 306 s16 Replica!

1 Like