CarChoice - CarChoice Magazine. (WORK IN PROGRESS)

Yep all of the FFM model names are derived from important figures and tools of The Legion

btw what spec tyres and tech year are you using there? I’m trying to make reasonably realistic newish cars (2008 onwards) and definitely you can’t even get close to that price unless you build a super shitbox :joy: let alone even approaching those kind of times.

Tech year is 2016 im not sure atm about tyres but il let u know toomorrow when back online. The whole idea of the famas started in 82 with the 4age inspired 1650cc engine originally carb and i just couldnt be bothered to go thru making the blacked out roof on a new body shape

edit: @strop tyres are soft compound no tech points used.
heres the export for anyone thats interested
juliusgraham5485 - FFM Famas MK1.zip (184.2 KB)

CMT is currently doing last tweaks on their car.

1 Like

To @AnyoneWhoCares :

If it is possible, could you send 1 or 2 shots of your car with a Transparent backdrop or plain colour backdrop. This will help me A LOAD!!! Since about 3/4 of an hour is needed to do that for me, it would be really helpful!

Thanks!!!

I can probably get my car together sometime in the next 2 days, will that be soon enough?

After going through the entire Fore Gen IV lineup from eco box to touring hot hatch, I decided to submit something like an R++ version of the current modern hot hatch competitors, meaning sports interior, standard entertainment. And a lot of FF powaaaaaa :joy:

Power. I… Need… POWAAAAAAAAAA

Ok then final question: i4 or v6?

wait. it’s still open right?

Can’t help you with that! Maybe ask other company owners or look at existing hot-hatches

Yup!

#NEW RULES

####Found at top of page

OMG using that plain black background is sooo much easier for mee!

@CMT @abg7 @ramthecowy @Darkshine5 NEW ISSUE!

And also… @abg7 Sorry for the shorter review but every issue someone will have a ‘main’ review and others have shorter reviews. Next week it could be you!

#To @CMT @koolkei and other people who haven’t entered yet, YES! you can still enter! I’ll just add it to this post!

Thanks for reading and please love the post because you have no clue how long this takes!!

Olibob

5 Likes

Really done JAC.
I’ll see if I can join next issue

1 Like

Thanks! Next issue is probably sports 2-seaters.

I’ve already got an entry built for that! Are there any more requirements? Do update

1 Like

Top of Page1 for details :wink: make sure to follow the new rules :smiley:

1 Like

well shit… got it done… and then it derped. i guess it’s not my time

@ramthecowy why are you liking this post???

1 Like