CarChoice - CarChoice Magazine. (WORK IN PROGRESS)

What’s your company’s name gonna be? I’ll feature you :wink:

I haven’t even thought about it, so just ignore me for a few more issues. I’ll be here reading though :yum:

When are ya planning to buy?

¯\ _ (ツ) _ /¯

1 Like

Mate, buy it asap cos it will get more expensive i think when they switch to UE4 (which will make graphics amazing!!!)

I read that in Steam but I don’t think that’s coming before end of this year/start of next year

Life is sad… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ISSUE 2 IS OUT

Would’ve entered my city car but it would be too big for this.

In regards to that Montauk blank, are you looking for an older generation or the current one?

Older one :slight_smile:

Your writeup on the NMC Scarab is amazing! It’s a pity only one other user bothered to submit something for this round, though. What will the next issue bring?

I know :disappointed:
Next issue is Sport Vans BTW

Thanks for the feedback

What exactly is meant by a sport van? Is it an SUV, or a van built with high performance in mind?

Sports vans? I’ve got one but it’s from 2003. Do you still want it?

like the Ford super sport van :wink: A sporty van. Basically a big engine with lots of power covered by a van body

Maybe make a new model? I’d be happy to accept that :wink:

The problem with this latest issue is that no new van bodies are unlocked after 1995 (when the not-Vivaro body is introduced along with the not-Espace body). But must we submit cars from 2015/16 for this issue, as has always been the case thus far?

Oh… I didn’t realise. I has so many mods with current van bodies it’s hard to tell whick ones were stock.

In response to your PM to me, I propose another idea: setting the model, trim, family and variant years to anywhere between the mid-90s to early 00s and making the resulting van look ahead of its time.