Celerimus Automotive - Exotic Supercars (2017 LT 700 Chao AWD SS)

Welcome to the Automation hypercar club.

Also to clear it up

Same goes for me, but I run 100% markup or more (small company, needs to overcharge. The Eau Rouge runs at 200% markup.

In real world terms, of course, cars like this would probably be selling for something like 1M or more :stuck_out_tongue: and even that wouldn’t exactly be making money :joy:

I once campaign simulated my 500km/h car. On limited run in a tiny factory I was looking at 3M at least, for any prospect of any kind of return!

How did you get that to be engineered before 2020? :joy:

I remember Killrob’s Duesenberg-Challenge and my 2010 460km/h car was done in mid-2018.

Oh, no, not even, that was just the projected estimate. We’re looking at engineering time of like 200 :joy:

1 Like

Thank you all for your great advice :grinning: I think I am starting to really discover the secrets behind making amazing hypercars that are continueing to get cheaper and faster as I start learning more of the tricks. I’m actually a pre-med student so I can get pretty busy, but when I do post, I want to make sure that my cars live up to the hypercar label and I’m thankful for your help in getting me past this initial learning curve! I still have more to learn though

Anyway: I think I might be putting my next model into the Aniyita motor show, as I think it will give this new model a proper reveal. The new model, named “Azure” is even cheaper and faster than the super sport :slight_smile:

It wont’ last forever, blink and you’ll miss it. Although there’s a lot of car shows happening, so you won’t be without one for long.

Don’t worry, as a medical registrar I can assure you that you’ll get busier again when you start your indentured servitude residency. And I wouldn’t know because I work in lackadaisical Australia, and not in the good ol’ USA where apparently working 160 hour fortnights on a flexible 24 hour shift allowing roster is considered optimal and evidence based :joy:

P.s. medicos represent!

1 Like