Central port injection and U engines,H engine VR5 engines?

for 1960 and today

While stuff like this may be added later on when the game is done (extra engines etc), I’m not sure a U or H engine would be useful, or the very specific uses of Central Port Injection. VR5/VR6 engines again are pretty specific, and if they do end up in the game I imagine they are a long long way off.

well they are real engine and some mass production cars. have them already like Subaru and Toyota with the frs and brz have them and plus
the engine role play mite be different. they mite have a different responds with each other in fuel eco or others.

and plus more engine more FUN you know :smiley:

Ah right, I see, you don’t mean ACTUAL U engines, you mean the Toyota U series of engines, the engine you refer to is the Toyota 4U-GSE, a 4 Cylinder Boxer. Boxer engines are on the list of added things later on after the game is done, and I guess they are sometimes referred to as H engines, like the Subaru 6 cylinder boxer which is sometimes referred to as the H6.

(Just for reference, a U engine is 2 seperate inline engines joined together to make a kind of U shape. That’s what I thought you meant.)

1 Like

no the Toyota has noting to do with it in the topic i meant actual u engine like the Mercedes Benz have and the u engine its self

and H engine are not related to each other with the U engines go to Wikipedia you will see where i get the info and H engine is an H engine

a U engine is an U engine and the toyota frs has a H engine not boxer are like what beetle have and porsche carreas have so let not get off topic pleases

and continue are topic that i just posted pleases

Cars with H or U engines?! WAT?!
Please before you throw around with these terms inform yourself about these engines. Mercedes uses either Inline or V-Engines but no Mercedes-Benz that I know uses a U-Engine to drive on the road. And the Toyota GT86/FRS uses a 4-Cylinder BOXER engine, not an H engine…

You know what a U engine is right? Its 2 Inline engines connected with a central crank
A H engine are two sandwiched Boxers that are just tethered together.

Subaru uses the word H-Engines which is technically wrong. They use Boxer engines (the H means horizontal for them)…

Just look up how the engines look and you see a big difference between U and V engines aswell as between Boxers and H’s

1 Like

mercades did had one i type u engines in Google and images and wha la one of the pic was a u engine

Where? I only see the Unimog U-300 engine which is a Inline 4 or Inline 6… (OM 904/6 LA… Is it a 904 Cylinder OM engine? No.)
Also: For the love of god, take the time to write your reply… its close to unreadable.

1 Like

and plus if did get thesis engines wrong is it because they dissing them differently am i right or not

What? Could you please use proper and understandable syntax? I dont understand it at all.

Subaru just used a different and wrong term for their Boxer engines.

So basically they used a different and wrong term for their Boxer engines. right but anything about the VR5 engine and central port injection.

Don’t need to be so rude in my topic my guys I will fix my errors.and i will do more research if i have to or not okay, im just bring my ideas

for automation okay .

No VR-engines. Atleast dont expect them to come in under 3 years. Now we focus on the car designer, then comes the tycoon part.
When the Tycoon part is finished there will be new and more engines.

Inline 3, 5
V6, V10 and V12
Flat 4 and Flat 6

Are on the list.

And that strange CPFI? No. To me it just sounds like the a normal MPFI with just one throttle body, which we have…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U_engine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H_engine

please read before posting another post

they never were mass produced engines of the sort, well not the ones you put in cars, because a 40 something liter engine doesn’t sound very economical or practical in a car, not even a showcar/racecar/whatevercar

VR engines are a totally different story, if they are ever put into the game, then they would appear with W engines, because Ws are basicly made on the same tech

Small note, none of the H engines made so far have been Boxers, they have all been 180 degree flat engines. Each pair of cylinders sharing a crank pin.

And the BRM H engine was a 3 liter 16 cyl engine, not 40l. They even made a 64 valve version that never raced.

1 Like

[quote=“xABSOLUTIONx”]

VR engines are a totally different story, if they are ever put into the game, then they would appear with W engines, because Ws are basicly made on the same tech[/quote]

Although the W-Engines that VAG makes are more Double-V®s… and noone else makes W-Engines. There was a swede, Thomas Johansson, who made a real 3L W9 engine for his master thesis. But thats about it.

There was a W-3 engine a couple of years ago, based on H-D. Think the name of the company was Feuling. Only for custom frame bikes.

Might look good on a Morgan ThreeWeeler. :slight_smile:

[quote=“RobtheFiend”]Small note, none of the H engines made so far have been Boxers, they have all been 180 degree flat engines. Each pair of cylinders sharing a crank pin.

And the BRM H engine was a 3 liter 16 cyl engine, not 40l. They even made a 64 valve version that never raced.[/quote]

im not that informed on exotic/rare/proto/etc. engines, so i’ll just agree to whatever you said :mrgreen:

[quote=“pyrlix”]

[quote=“xABSOLUTIONx”]

VR engines are a totally different story, if they are ever put into the game, then they would appear with W engines, because Ws are basicly made on the same tech[/quote]

Although the W-Engines that VAG makes are more Double-V(R)s… and noone else makes W-Engines. There was a swede, Thomas Johansson, who made a real 3L W9 engine for his master thesis. But thats about it.[/quote]

AFAIK VAG W is 2 VR blocks together, correct?

I would not be surprised if one of the cylinderheads of the AUDI/Bentley W-12 is identical to the one on the VR6 engine.
Maybe slightly redesigned to cope with the extra heat in the turbocharged Bentley.

Wouldn’t make sense if the heads were identical.

VAG’s VR engines are basically V engines with a smaller angle so it’s more of a compromise between a V and an Inline which wouldn’t put much into the game, quite honestly I don’t even expect to see both 90 and 60 degree V6 engines, hopefully just 60 so we don’t need to balance them. The W is really just a V8 engine but each bank has 2 rows of cylinders instead of 1 but they are arranged close together making it about half the length of a V with the same number of cylinders. I think A8 gets a W12 and Veryron takes the W16. Needless to say the crankshaft looks pretty wild.