Centro Stile Betta S.p.A (Open to Design Requests)

Undoubtedly!

1 Like

Those are some seriously sexy designs. Nice work.

2 Likes

Thank you :wink:

1 Like

Betta Paleosis Concept, check out the OP for more pics!

4 Likes

Betta Prestige, check the OP out for more pics :wink: A big, luxury 5-door sportback that has a 420hp tower of power up front, managing to move this 2-tonne luxury mobile at paces of 300km/h while accelerating to 100kmh in 5 seconds and only requiring 10L of fuel per 100km.

7 Likes

The Erin Visto CSB Edition, designed by Centro Stile Betta for the Erin Motor Company. Powered by a 158hp 1.4T, not only does it look fast, but it really is. Check out the OP and the Erin Motor Company Showroom thread for more pics and details! Glad @DeusExMackia liked it :wink:

6 Likes

Those cars a truly stunning

4 Likes

Galt Communitasia MKII Tetrad CSB Edition (Check OP for more pics)

Powered by a 180hp 220lb-ft 2.4 12V Turbo Motor Tuned by Betta Motori and Designed by CSB.
0-100km/h in 7 seconds, back in 1975.

11 Likes

Betta SportVeloce Concept (Check OP for more pics)

In true Betta fashion, it manages a top speed of 290km/h, only requires 4.3 seconds to 100km/h while only consuming 6.9L of Gasoline per 100km.

5 Likes

Betta Cammello Concept (Check OP for more pics)

A European Premium hatchback, that looks aggressive and differs from the pack. 0-62 in under 7 seconds and a consumption of just over 5L/100km.

5 Likes

Betta Dodici Concept

A 600hp 4.5L Turbo V12 Italian Grand Tourer. Comfort, style and huge amounts of power before even thinking about it.

5 Likes

Who said lots of fun with low fuel consumption couldn’t be a thing in the 90’s? Introducing the Betta Sealine. 1977cc 250hp rwd coupe consuming only 7.5L/100km. Check OP for more pics

3 Likes

Betta Lagunna GT

A 263hp RWD Competitor for the BMW 2-Series. Sleek, fast, comfortable, fun.

5 Likes

Although I would have preferred the Lagunna to have slimmer headlight clusters and a longer tail (not just for practicality’s sake, but also for somewhat more harmonious proportions), it might just be your best effort yet. Also, there is scope for development of more powerful variants if desired.

Anyway, I would like to see a more detailed technical overview (transmission type, engine configuration, suspension type, curb weight, efficiency, etc.) on the Lagunna.

1 Like

I’m wondering if you could design an electric car. Not necessarily an electric car as those don’t exist in Automation afaik, but I guess you could fake it by omitting a grill and exhaust.

btw these cars look pretty good

1 Like

@abg7
It’s more of a design concept, most of the cars posted here haven’t had much suspension tweaking etc, mostly body design.
Here are the specs tho :
1995cc DI 16V VVL VVT I4, 263hp 323nm 27.62% efficiency.
7.05L/100km consumption
5.5secs to 100km/h, 251km/h top speed
Double Wishbone - Multilink F/R suspension, Geared LSD & 6spd Manual Transmission
1473.3kg (Sport 2-seat interior, standard infotainment, all assists, standard 10s safety)
$18400 cost with no markup

As you can see, it’s pretty sporty but economical too, this was the concept behind it as most of the Betta designs.

@astro

You inspired me to try and design the Betta Lagunna E-Tron concept. It’s a plug-in hybrid, with a 100hp electric motor and a 115hp efficient 1.0T motor. I know it doesn’t look too much like an electric car but it still is slightly crazier than the average Betta design.

3 Likes

you disgust me
jk

Car looks nice though

1 Like

Naw, just decided to make something that looks more… electric. I hate the Prius with passion, and hate the fact the Tesla makes no vroom vroom noises, dont’chu worry, I’m a petrolhead still.

Glad you like it

1 Like

The E-tron actually looks slightly better than the base car in my opinion, but not by much - the smaller upper grille gives it a somewhat cleaner look. But regardless of spec, the front end reminds me of an R35 GT-R for some reason, especially with the red accents on the hybrid model.

I think it all comes down to personal tastes, I like both trims (duh I designed them lol) but I prefer the original, cause in my mind it’s classier and not as shouty (but still looks pissed off and sporty). Plus, I don’t like hybrids, I prefer the 2.0T unit instead of the 1.0T + electric motor lol

2 Likes