Cita Cars Clean Thread

I’m starting this new thread due to the fussiness of the old thread, if you want to view the old thread for older posts of my cars, visit viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3249
The same website still works, but our lineup has been cut to temporarily only two models, a new series called TurboSpace for economic and sporty spacious cars.
The website: citacars.wix.com/cita-cars-finland

A history recap:
Cita cars started in 1981 with the PV 1 which flopped, but then the PV 2 was an actually great success, especially in the homeland Finland. Cita comes from the italian word Cítta for city, referring to how modern the cars are. The flagship model has always been the Chiquera with the 5th generation about to be released in a short while.
The cars are premium for everyday people.

Cita cars is reloading their style but some classic features will be preserved!

I will always appreciate feedback on my cars.

THE CHIQUERA IS BEING REVAMPED

Nice looking design! Especially the tail lights. But holy cow, production units (4526,65) and total cost ($ 190517,25) is really high. It would be quit hard to mass produce.

The reason for that is how Cita cars are made from carbon fibre, it’s also the reason for great performance.

$200k for a car that does 190 odd MPH and does the quarter mile in 15s? Might need to play with those quality sliders a bit.

Maybe i should stop making em out of carbon fibre as well
PS: it’s all luxury just saying so that affects the price as well

Introducing the 2015 Fundo
I know it costs quite alot for a car meant towards the youth, but keep in mind that premium seats, luxury entertainment and advanced safety.
Lots of space and lots of bang for your money.
The backlights are designed like stereos, and that’s one of the design points of this car.

I always appreciate feedback

Shouldn’t the flagship have more performance and power than a car costing a quarter of the cost aimed at youth?

Let’s take it this way.
1: Chiquera is made of carbon fibre so you should forget that post, ill edit it later on
2: It also has full quality everything so yeah that as well
3: The flagship for me doesn’t need to have the most performance, i just want it to be the sedan of choice.

I think the problem with the sedan is that it only has 215mm tires, and that’s not enough for 400hp :wink: other than that, the back end is good but on the front i think the headlights and main grille are too big, especially compared to the bottom section of the front.

Okay since chiquera is in renovation im gonna request feedback on Fundo

The front is great. Great use of the SLS optics. The back is crap. The indicators are too big and old looking. Add to that my dislike of the streched roofline on that body.

How much would it sell for? Because if it is aimed at youth, given the high output engine and the high price place it out of reach - the materials alone cost almost the same as what a base Porsche Boxster retails for…

I haven’t had a chance to play with automation since the update with body prices came out, but it does seem a bit too expensive for youth…

[quote=“utopian201”]

How much would it sell for? Because if it is aimed at youth, given the high output engine and the high price place it out of reach - the materials alone cost almost the same as what a base Porsche Boxster retails for…

I haven’t had a chance to play with automation since the update with body prices came out, but it does seem a bit too expensive for youth…[/quote]

I do realise that, but maybe it’s meant for the rich youth, considering the fact that i gave it all the luxury and advanced safety and that jazz.

Also it is quite heavy; if you look at the cars here viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4228, they are 4 door sedans (the full size 3m wheelbase one), and they are about the same weight as your 2 door. Luckily your car has the power to haul that much weight though! :slight_smile:

Obviously those cars are made for comfort and aren’t as sporty as your 2 door, but its a point of comparison.

[quote=“utopian201”]Also it is quite heavy; if you look at the cars here viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4228, they are 4 door sedans (the full size 3m wheelbase one), and they are about the same weight as your 2 door. Luckily your car has the power to haul that much weight though! :slight_smile:

Obviously those cars are made for comfort and aren’t as sporty as your 2 door, but its a point of comparison.[/quote]

Yeah what i meant more with youth is the sportiness paired with the practicality (btw it’s a 5door hatch)

This is an old advertisement for the Cita Poro which was a luxurious 80’s large coupe.

[size=200]CITA PRESENTS THE HADES[/size]

I appreciate feedback

[size=200]Our future:[/size]

At the moment, we have really worked on all our issues. We’ve realized we concentrate on the wrong things when designing our cars, so we’ve moved on. We have a completely revamped design language and will from now on make more worthy cars. We will eventually release cars such as the Luksus 2015, the Asfalistro 2016 concept, but for now we can release the design language of the SS-L super saloon.

And now thanks to Pyrlix, we have a proper badge!

Love the front design. It’s very clean. The badge is also fantastic (jealous)