Colors not working (Cant add new ones)

Dear Support
I Have the Proplem that whenever i want to add a new color at the body option (I click on the + Symbol) no extra color appears… The only thing that happens is that the Carbon Symbol changes the Pattern…(Stil Carbon). Do you have any options for me to fix this?

The new colour is under that patterns. Just move to the right, and you will find the new paint. Called “New Paint”.

video.zip (2.8 MB)
This is what happens
I cant paint Fixtures and Bodies

I dont know how to upload videos

Ok. On Steam, go to Automation, and right click, and go to properties.

Now, go to the third tab, and verify the files integrity (fourth option), and wait while the game is checking if all is OK, and reloading the necessary files, in case something is mising.

I tried that… Didnt work. Now i tried reinstalling the Game didnt work either…

Uhm… Try to delete the Automation savegame folder. You’ll find it in my documents/my games/Automation.

I “Deletet” the whole Automation Folder because i couldnt find an folder named savegame

logs.zip (33.9 KB)

Yes. Is that folder.

Sorry foto the confussion. It doesn’t exist a calles savegame folder.

Forgot to write that it didnt work… sorry
I dont know if the information helps but im using sandbox mode (…)

That looks like somehow your color file got corrupted or something is keeping Automation from writing the default file.
That file is not in the user documents as VMO points out but rather in a hidden folder.
In order to fix that, delete the contents of %localappdata%\AutomationGame\
Paste the link into the windows explorer path bar and hit Enter, then delete all that is in there.

3 Likes

Worked… , thank you for the Help Killrob and VMO

1 Like