This page is here frankly to showcase any builds I do that involves the Comet-Bar Off-road Accessories brand.
However, because of the Nature of the Company, My DMs are open for anyone wanting a Comet-Bar on a Vehicle, or a Full-Blown Off-road conversion, all depending on the nature of the Vehicle.
Guide for Comet-Bar Bullbar fitout
- Workman, Base-level bar, doesn’t come with Winchcradle or Auxillary lights.
- Stockman, Regular bar, Comes with Auxillary Lights, no Winchcradle.
- Signature, Top-level Bar, Auxillary Lights and Winchcradle.
- Bushman, For Utes, Big 'ol Unit.
- Stepford Upper and Lower
- Dalesford Upper and Lower
- Dalesford Minor Upper and Lower
- Flat Upper and Lower
- Conforming Upper [Appilicable on few vehicles]
- Hoopless bar,
- Centre hoop only
- U Hook recovery point
- Shackle recovery point
- Auxillary lights Basic [I default to this one]
- Auxillary lights Circle
- C H R O M E
- Brushed Steel
- Comet-Bar Powered coated black. [I default to this one]
- Antennae on Bar.
- Spotlights Round or Square.
- Light Bar, embedded or just on.
Other Comet-Bar options:
- Sidesteps and Siderail.
- Rear-end Chop Tray conversion.
- Rear bash bar.
- Rear Bash bar and Auxillary points.
- Roof rack.
- The full Hog. Must have well-styled Vehicle.