Community Modpack - All the Mods for Steam! (12.03.2015)

Hello there guys!

There are already so many mods here in this forum, so many actually that it occurs that some people don’t have all of them and miss plenty of choices and new possibilities!

Here is, to the best of my ability, a modpack with the latest high-quality fixtures and bodies. This will stay updated regularly with all the newest content!

If I miss something out, or there is a misplaced file or bug, PM me or just comment here!

Credit to all of the great modders in this great community!

[size=200]Download (38 MiB)[/size]

Install Instructions:
Extract it in your C: (e.g. C:) and enjoy it!

[size=150]Outdated Versions[/size]

[ul]]17.02.2015 (24.55 MiB)/:m]
]6.02.2015 (23.70 MiB)/:m]
][size=100]22.01.2015 (21.16 MiB)[/size]/:m]
][size=100]20.01.2015 (20.14 MiB)[/size]/:m]
][size=100]17.12.14 (9.86 MiB)[/size]/:m][/ul]

wow that was fast!

thanks so much you rock!

edit:

it says the file has been moved or deleted and I cannot download it…

Download it now, there was a small problem with Dropbox.

Better?

much better thanks again Jakgoe!

Thanks Jak !

Thank you Jack for the effort!

I pinned this one and took down my old thread as its outdated.

Does anyone else have a problem with SOME of the mods locking the game up?

Some do cause errors when there are 3 pages in the fixture list, none should crash the game. Can you be more specific about which mods?

For instance, Mazda grills.

Can we have a picture preview of what is in the modpack? I haven’t downloaded it yet and am just curious. :slight_smile:

Mazda6 grille works fine, according to my testing, can you specify which one?

Thanks for doing this Jakgoe, I was also wondering if it was time to update and you delivered!

That said, pleb is popping mods out so fast I think at least two of the grilles and the hi poly gallardo vent aren’t on there.

Haha, no problem, I will update it at smaller intervals than what you had to wait before. If enough content comes out, I might update it before or at the end of the month.

[quote=“Jakgoe”]

Mazda6 grille works fine, according to my testing, can you specify which one?[/quote]

Now the Mazda works for me as well. BUT, now, the 300 grill doesn’t work. And the rub is, it did BEFORE.

I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program.

Mystifying…

haha yea jakgoe I think this already needs an update lol. its been less then 24 hours and already easily over 5 new mods lol

Due to popular demand, the modpack has been updated sooner than expected!

If there are any new bugs, PM me, or comment in the thread.

Don’t be afraid to ask for new things to be added! The community needs to decide which mods are of high enough quality to justify addition to the pack.

WOOT!

Man do you ever deliver fast Jakgoe!

cannot wait to get home and play with all the new mods!

[quote=“Jakgoe”]Due to popular demand, the modpack has been updated sooner than expected!

If there are any new bugs, PM me, or comment in the thread.

Don’t be afraid to ask for new things to be added! The community needs to decide which mods are of high enough quality to justify addition to the pack.[/quote]

Some of the grills lock up the gamne. This is at random; one time, it might be the Mazda, other times, the 300. The testarossa originally did not work; now it does. Is there is limit as to how many cab be installed at any one time? I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. On different hard drives.

None of the other parts cause a problem (headlights, etc.

Riddle me this Batman…

That is odd… And I don’t think you’re the only one. But I don’t get this problem.

Are you running in windowed or full screen mode?

awesome great stuff…

thanks

but: I wish so much a micro-car chassis, like Smart