Community Modpack - All the Mods for Steam! (12.03.2015)

Okay, I manage to track down what appears to be the game’s program data folder using a quick windows search (I don’t know where the folder is located). I extracted everything from the pack into that folder’s assets folder, and I’m still left with the game showing only default stuff.

What now? :cry:

The instructons say to extract it directly into the game folder, not the assets subdirectory.

Anyone can make a NON- Mazda 3 body like this?

Please?

Automation needs segment-C cars.

Aha! I finally Got it! Thank you guys soo much! :mrgreen:

For some odd reason the game crashes if i scroll down in the grilles section with this mod.

Yeah, there is an issue right now if your grilles section is more than one page.

The temporary fix is to run the game in windowed mode. It is going to throw an error but the game won’t crash.

[size=200]New Modpack![/size]

I like big bus and I cannot lie!

Also, more grilles and a new badge!

[size=150]Download (28.99 MiB)[/size]

Install Instructions:
Extract it in your Automation root folder (e.g. C:\ProgramData\Automation) and enjoy it!

yes, the game crasheswith a lua error for me when i try to scroll on badges and i think also grilles, i dont remember them all nor do i plan on taking the time to find all the tabs it crashes in, altho it could just be my crappy laptop

It is not your computer. You’re best of just running it in a window as it is far less prone to crashes. While running it in a window, you can simply click “Ok” on the error that comes up in the grille section.

Too bad the old “le Mans” car body doesn’t accept 4cil and 6 cil turbo engines…

Lua Error:

tolua++ dbcall failed!: [string “–client\functional\EngineCombustion_Aspirati…”]:350: attempt to index field ‘ExhaustPoints’ (a nil value)

You can CTRL+C on this to report it.

OK

[size=150]Works with Steam Only![/size]

[ul]]More bodies/:m]
]Revised bodies/:m]
]Door handles/:m]
]Badges/:m]
]Grilles/:m]
]Hood latches/:m]
]Vents/:m]
]Diffusers/:m]
]Badge of Thefan630 removed/:m][/ul]

[size=150]It will be released upon the end of this countdown.[/size]

http://gifcountdown.com/europe-berlin/1426176000/141414/0f0f0f/aaaaaa/fdfdfd/faedad/true/counter.gif

Install Instructions:
Extract it in your C: folder (e.g. C:) and enjoy it!

tents fingers, sits back, and waits with a grin

Now, where did I put the blueprints for that cheap time machine…? :smiley: :smiley:

[size=150]Works with Steam Only![/size]

[ul]]More bodies/:m]
]Revised bodies/:m]
]Door handles/:m]
]Badges/:m]
]Grilles/:m]
]Hood latches/:m]
]Vents/:m]
]Diffusers/:m]
]Badge of Thefan630 removed/:m][/ul]

[size=200]Download (38 MiB)[/size]

Install Instructions:
Extract it in your C: folder (e.g. C:) and enjoy it!

I have noticed that this mod pack seems to add the Mid engined mid engined variant of the very early 40/50 small car but removes the the front engined variant.

Also the Renault Traffic (Hey, you said it is not a vivaro :laughing:) body is only available on a mid engine engine chassis.

Also the small '00 sedan is only available as mid-engined.

That’s because of the name conficts. What you gotta do is get to the files of every midengined counterpart of a frontengined car, get into their non-bones lua file, and rename the name in the Name field.

Thnx, i’ll try that.

• EDIT * * *

Nope, solved it by removing the Hatch00 files from the MID folder.

Also rename the folders they’re in.