Community Modpack - All the Mods for Steam! (12.03.2015)

Awesome, Thanks to all involved!

Can someone tell my where to put the mods more specifically?

[quote=“Jakgoe”]Install Instructions:
Extract it in your C: folder (e.g. C:) and enjoy it![/quote]

The folder that it affects is “C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Automation\assets\meshes” - it adds files to the “carparts” and “cars” folders in that directory. If your Steam directory is not in that folder, you will need to play games to make it work.

(Actually, it might be “Program Files (x86)” - I don’t know if that maps to the same place.)

[quote=“Packbat”]The folder that it affects is “C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Automation\assets\meshes” - it adds files to the “carparts” and “cars” folders in that directory. If your Steam directory is not in that folder, you will need to play games to make it work.

(Actually, it might be “Program Files (x86)” - I don’t know if that maps to the same place.)[/quote]

“Program Files (x86)” is the 32bit version of the Program Files that only appears when you are using 64bit computers.

I received some error massages in the grills section after adding the modpack. Did anyone else also have this problem?

Yes, that’s a bug.

[quote=“ThomasD1962”]

Yes, that’s a bug.[/quote]

Any idea which part causes it, so I can delete that one? It is rather annoying.

Delete 40% of the grilles, the bug is only caused when there are more than 3 pages of any fixture

[size=150]DO NOT DO THAT![/size]

As long as you play in windowed mode, the error should not affect gameplay, or usability.

[quote=“Jakgoe”]

As long as you play in windowed mode, the error should not affect gameplay, or usability.[/quote]

Ok, thanks that is good to know. Maybe the Automation team should look into this issue then? It is strange why the interface/game wouldn’t support more than 2 pages of items.

[quote=“Tycondero”]

As long as you play in windowed mode, the error should not affect gameplay, or usability.

Ok, thanks that is good to know. Maybe the Automation team should look into this issue then? It is strange why the interface/game wouldn’t support more than 2 pages of items.[/quote]

Yup, aware of it, and will look into it.

True.

This is a bug.

What are conditions of use of the mods included ?
Am I able to modify and post them ?
I’d like to add a ton more variants of everything and post it here to further improve the modpack’s content. Can I ?

[quote=“Kev2442”]What are conditions of use of the mods included ?
I’d like to add a ton more variants of everything and post it here to further improve the modpack’s content. Can I ?[/quote]

I’d say that the mods are property of the creators, but modifying them for your own use would be permitted. To have content in the modpack, PM me, or post it on the forums.

I’d like to add a ton more variants of everything and post it here to further improve the modpack’s content. Can I ?[/quote]

If you want to modify someone else’s work you are going to need permission from the creator if you post them or to put them in the mod pack.

[quote=“Nivracer”]

If you want to modify someone else’s work you are going to need permission from the creator if you post them or to put them in the mod pack.[/quote]

With my mods, if the user upload the mods in the Automation official website (here), doesn’t need my permission.

btw, is it just me, or is this mod pack missing Necronn’s grilles?

It is missing some that I know of I did have to remove on though, think it was #4 because it was super laggy whenever I would place it.

Just downloaded it, so far it seems to have broken the 1940’s small car.

Edit: fixed. Apparently having 2 cars with the same name makes it a bit unhappy even though they are in different folders